N I N E

Zailyn's POV

I felt him slide into me. 

He looked at me because I was squinting my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

He continued after knowing I was okay.

After the interaction I walked him to my front door. He was in the doorway and turned around and gave me a kiss.

I locked the door after him and went to take a shower, I let the hot water run over me.

What did I just do?

I went to bed feeling worried.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I sat up in my bed, I grabbed my phone and I already had a text from Ethan.

* I'll be there at 7:40 to get you

I smiled and texted back

* I'll see you then

I put on some distressed skinny jeans with a gray v-neck and gray canvas shoes. 

I grabbed a lemon protein bar and a bottle of water and sat down on my porch and ate while waiting for him.

I seen his black car pull off the side of the road, I walked up and got in.

"good morning" he said smiling.

"morning E"

We pulled into the school parking lot but we still had around 15 minutes until we had to go in for classes.

He gave me a look, if you know what I mean.

I climbed over to him and straddled him, careful not to hit the steering wheel.

He pulled my head to his and pressed his lips to mine. We made out for a little before heading inside.

He walked me to my locker and we walked to class together.

We sat by each other, Chelsea sat down behind me.

"since when did you come to this class?" I asked turning around.

"since when did you and Ethan start making out before school?" she asked laughing.

Ethan turned at looked at me, we all started laughing.

"thats none of your business" I stated flipping her off

"You're whole life is my business" she said flipping her hair.

The teacher walked in so we all shut up.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Whats your favorite class? Mine was science 

AND Im having writers block with this story so if you have any ideas PLEASE send me a message or leave a comment.