T W O

Ethans POV
I'm really glad Zailyn helped me but I can't help but wonder. What if she only did it for the attention? Did she really want to help me? I'm going to try an advoid her today, I don't want to get to close to her if she's just a popular girl looking for attention. Yes, it sounds like I'm the jerk but im just trying not to get hurt..

Zailyns POV
I'm going to dread going to school because either people are going to make fun of me for helping him or try to be my friend for punching Chase in the face.. I got ready, I wore: acid wash high waisted shorts, black crop top, and high top converse. I curled the ends of my hair and just put on mascara. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. I just hope people won't bother him today or the rest of his life. He has a twin brother, Grayson, but he got taken out of school for causing too much trouble. I walked to my locker but I didn't see Ethan. I walked into the classroom and he was already there, he was looking out the window. I sat down.
"Today we are starting a project so I am putting you with a partner" my teacher spoke so everyone could here. NO!! I hate projects.
"Wyatt and Chealsea, Kalyn and Anna, Ethan and Zailyn..." I stopped listening after she called me name. Yay! Ethans my partner.

Ethans POV
Really. Right when I was trying to avoid her I get her as a partner. Great. I moved to the seat behind me so I was closed to her.

Zailyns POV
He moved seats and we talked about what we were going to do for the project.
"So do you want to go to my house or yours?" I asked
"Yours, Grayson will be there and he's an ass" well that's the first time I've heard him cuss and I think it makes him more attractive. And no he's not the nerd that wears glasses and suspenders, he dresses normal and his hair is sorta quiffed. He's normal, but it's just he works really hard to get good grades and hes super smart, and he's not the type that rubs it in which is surprising.
"oh, ok" I smiled, he slightly smiled back.
《《Skip to P.E. 》》
I changed and went out to my spot with friends, I'm surprised they didnt 'leave' me for doing what I did. I have this class with Ethan so I looked over where the boys were and he was standing there with a couple of his friends who were also "nerds" they were talking to him but he was looking at me, as soon as he seen I was looking at him he looked away. I laughed a little and turned back to my group.
"What?" Chelsea asked looking around to see what I laughed at
"Nothing"
"Girl, you better tell us" Javira said
"I said nothing"
"we will find out" she said with an evil smriked and I laughed.