E&G

I feel bad for ignoring Ethan's calls and texts and I know that this is so stupid for informing them. But ugghhhhh.

I'm home alone and I heard my door bell ring. I walk down stairs and the mail man is here. I roll my eyes, must be a package for my mom.
"Package for Nichole Smith" the mailman says
"Huh, ya that's me"
"Sing here, here and here. Thank you have a good day" he says
"Ya you too." I respond.
I walk up to my room and sit on my bed. I open the package and there's a note which said.
"Nichole I'm sorry that my brother walked in on us that's probably not what you wanted since it was your first time. Here are a few things for you to accept my apology since you aren't accepting my texts or calls. Do you think we could "clinck" our carmex together and call it good? I really like you and I can't lose you like this."
I thought to myself how did this get to my house so fast
Under the note was a few carmex and some sour patch kids which was my favorite type of candy.
I got another text from Ethan

-Nichole listen to me
• What Ethan
-Everything is fine Grayson doesn't care
•I don't care either it's just. That was so embarrassing and I don't want Grayson telling Olivia.
-I already talked to him
•ugh can you just tell Grayson to answer his phone
-yea.

~hey Nichole Ethan told me to answer my phone
•ya Grayson I'm sorry you had to see that and it was so embarrassing for me but could you keep this on the down-low I don't want Olivia finding this out.
~ya I can no problem it wasn't the first time that I walked in on E not gonna lie you looked pretty good with him and he's walked in on me once also. You make E so happy and he hasn't been this happy in a long time all the girls he's been with just wants to be with him for our money.
• thank you Gray

Did Grayson just say that I looked good when he caught E and I? What is happening....