Two

Kisses

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

TobyOnTheTele

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Toby loves your the way you look and if you ever start to have a panic attack or you think you don't look good he will kiss your face everywhere then kiss your lips for a long time. But his most favourite place to kiss you is on your nose. He loves the way you blush when he kisses you in public or infront of his friends.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Kryoz

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

John is overprotective most of the time and gets jealous if you or one of your friends fake flirt. When ever your out and some guy tried to hit on you he will purposely walk up and ask you if he's bothering you and kiss you neck. Just innocent little kisses. Sometimes

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Smii7y

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Jaren loves you so so much and will shower you with kisses at home but in public he will kiss you forehead ever so sweetly and now make a fuss about it. When ever he's around you and the guys he will kiss you cheeks when ever you say something cute. When you home he will sometimes kiss you lips but then go in to a full make out session, and we know what happens after that.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Fitz

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Cam will kiss your cheeks all the time. He loves to kiss your neck, not innocent kisses though. He will make you as his girlfriend and will kiss your neck, leaving hickeys.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

McCreamy

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Jay loves you to bits but isn't always bragging about you being his because he knows your his and he's yours. He'll sometimes kiss your forehead when your sitting next to him or sometimes in his lap. He loves resting his head on top of your or on your shoulder.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Zuckles

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Mason like I said with cuddling, is always horny so in the morning once you've both Woken up he'll start making out with you straight away. And you know what that becomes.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Matt (iNut)

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Matt loves to attack you jaw line with kisses. He loves to tease you with small kisses on the lips or neck trying to act all innocent. But really he wants it as much as you. He loves the way you squirm when he teases you.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

SwaggerSouls

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Swagger being who he is will instantly attack your lips in true morning as a wake up alarm. Even though you both have morning breath you nor him care because you love each other. The day starts and ends with you kissing the love of your life.

——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

Fuck this took me 2 days to write because I had no fucking idea what to write.