"Councilman Ga'ne-ba, in accordance with the Trade Agreement on Security measures concerning the safety of the Trade negotiator which is signed by your Council and by extension...you. You have violated the terms and even threatened to kill Director Samira. You punishment is this...." Strike threw a punch straight at the Gun'ga's scaly face, making him fly across the hallway and into a wall.

I saw a few guards who were not under the Councilman's influence grab and dragged him away.

Until it was just us left in the hallway.

"Milady, all is clear. Come down now." Warring walked under me and he smiled cheekily. " I can see your under wear from here."

I rolled my eyes and flicked my bolg and placed it back on my strap as I fell into my husband's arms.

"See? I told you it would work. Annnnddd....." I pulled out my cellphone and replayed the holocorder of Ga'ne-ba's threats against me. "I got proof of his crimes."

Warring chuckled and leaned slowly to kiss my lips, making me tremble deliciously as I stroked his hair which has grown a bit now.

"Hey...leave some of her for me." My other husband licked my exposed nape and nipped it, making me yelp. " The rest of the Nuu Prime Council is willing to re-open the trade negotiations tomorrow in light of their Head Councilman's unscrupulous actions. Guess we are staying in this damp planet for another day love."

"Crap." I frowned as Warring put me down. " But wait...that means our renewal of vows will have to be postponed for another 3 days."

The Twins looked confused as to why I am stressed out.

Is it because of the guests? Warring asked me through our telepathic link.

Well the other guests are no problem, it is my best friend Andi, she is arriving on time to the Space Station and I have not warned her of the delay.

She may stay in our quarters then, Have Al'rik fetch her from the docks and tell her we will be back in 3 Earth days. Strike shrugged.

"Oh...right...right...I'll send an email now to his techpad." a few clicks and I relaxed as my cellphone confirmed that the message was sent. "Okay with this, I just have to send an email to my friends on Earth; you two have to contact your parents and tell them of the delay an-"

My twins opened the door to our sleeping quarters, jolting me from my monologue as we went inside. The waterbed was jiggly as I sat on it and started mass sending emails when Strike pulled the cell phone from my hands and placed it on the floating bubble table.

Before I could say anything, they began slowly taking off the loose tunic they were wearing as well as their tight pants. I forgot what I was doing because they slowly cornered and pinned me to the squishy bed and began to part my nightgown.

I blushed and bit my lip when they stripped me naked leaving only a see through white lace panties.

"G-guys!" I gasped as the cold air in the room made my nipples harden under the lust filled gazes of my husbands. "This is not the time.."

"That is not what your scent is saying to us little wife." Strike grinned as he pushed me against the covers and they both spread me wide, causing my legs to part. "You promised us a night of wild fucking if we catch that rotten fish Councilman so now..."

"We want our payment." Warring purred deeply as he took the edges of the lace underwear and ripped the crotch panel off me slowly. I felt myself clench when he lifted the drenched under wear to his mouth and sucked the juices clean before throwing it on the floor.