Part 1

Lara's POV :

4 months ago

That is when it all started. Until 4 months ago everything was normal. I was just a college girl, from a small town in America. I moved to Las Vegas for my college, and left my mom,dad and sister back home.

I was working part time at a small coffee shop, near my house, to get money. I had friends and a sweet boyfriend. This was definitely too good to be true.

So, how did i become a secret agent that works for one of the gangs rhat now form our planet?

Let me explain

One day, i was at my job. It was my last day from that week . Everything was at the right place, until a really loud noise came from outside. All of us put our hands at our ears and crouched to the ground. Then, something like a really powerful earthquake happend. Every single thing started shaking, the earth under my feet was shaking like crazy.Something really bad was happening.

Suddenly, everything became white and a constant BEEP could be heard.
After that, it all became black. I couldn't see anything, just pitch black. The first thing that crossed my mind was : "Am i dead?"
But then, i started to slowly open my eyes. I instantly regretted that action because what i saw it was terrifying. Everything was a mess. But something was not right, so, i put all my forces to fully open my eyes.
Once i did, i scanned the foreign place. I was on a beach, my feet were slightly touching the cold ice water that was really agitated. Huge waves could be seen in the distance. Grey heavy clouds were on the sky, and blocked the warm sun to appear. Suddenly a light appear and hit the wood right beside me, setting it on fire. I screamed and instantly got up an run away from the fire that was extinguished seconds after by the big water drops that were falling from the sky.
Where was I? How did i get here? What the fuck am i suppose to do? I am sure it doesn't teach you how to survive on a beach during a thunderstorm, because you were fucking teleportated by a supranatural force. I am sure as hell.
So i got up, and looked around to see if maybe, maybe, i wasn't alone. I screamed "help" and "is anyone there" a couple of times but no one said anything so i guess i was on my own. Then i remembered i had a phone, so i searched my pockets, my jacket, my jeans everything, but i found a big shit. I found nothing, so i gave up.
Then i started walking in a random direction, maybe i will find someone. I walked a good half an hour and nothing. I sat down and put my face on my palms.
Suddenly a light came right on top of my head, and a loud noise could be heard. I got up instantly and looked up. It was a helicopter. A leader was pulled from it for me to climb in, so i did.
When i entered i found my dad and an unknown man
I greeted him and asked him what the hell is going on, that is what i was suppose to do right?
He said is not the time and with that we went at god knows where...

A/N:
hey guys !! i hope you like my fiiirst chapter. is probably really shitty but idk
kisss you alll