|nine|

Over the course of a month things only got worse, Kyrie had gotten distant and I was emotionally broken. At the moment Reign and I were having girls' night with Ebony and Lauren and since Reign was sleeping we were talking.

Ebony: Sorry Cierre but Kyrie's an asshole, I get he hurt but when you go through something traumatic like that you're not supposed to pull away from the girl.

Cierre: I know I just haven't bothered talking to him about it

Lauren: Well you need too because that makes it seem as if he's blaming you and it's not your fault

I nodded listening to them, it took me 2 weeks to figure out exactly what I wanted to say. Reign and I had just gotten home from getting cupcakes and I heard moans/groans coming from upstairs. I had to be tripping

Cierre: Reign go sit in the living room and don't move, okay?

Reign: Okay mommy

Cierre: Here hold the cupcakes

She carried them to the living room and I took off my shoes and jacket walking up the stairs standing by the bedroom door.

Kyrie: Fuck...faster Veronica.

I pushed the bedroom door open seeing this Veronica bitch riding him, and I could barely believe I was seeing this shit.

Kyrie: Oh shit, Cierre it's—

All I saw was red, and I ended up just swinging. I was connecting my hits but I didn't know if I was hitting him or the girl, either one was fine. When I stopped she was holding her eye and he was rubbing his jaw.

Cierre: Get the fuck out my house

She grabbed her clothes running downstairs and out the out the door. I pushed Kyrie backwards as he slid some basketball shorts on. I entered the closet grabbing a bag, stuffing as many clothes and shoes in as possible.

Kyrie: Just let me explain!

Cierre: Fuck your explanation this probably not your first time fucking her, is it?

He didn't say shit, and I slapped the fuck out of him. I shoved past him, I had gotten 2 decent sized bags packed. I dropped them over the railing entering Reign's room grabbing another bag and packing up at least ½ of her stuff.

Kyrie: Look I'm sorry Cierre

I dropped her bag over the railing and he grabbed me before I could walk down the stairs. I was trying to stop my tears from falling.

Cierre: Don't touch me! You're a fucking pig! You gone go cheat on me after all the shit that just happened! First you treated me like it was my damn fault we lost the baby and then you go and cheat on me when I needed you the most!

Kyrie: Well if you weren't keeping so many secrets from me—

Cierre: ONE FUCKING SECRET! I was trying to surprise your stupid ass with the pregnancy

Kyrie: Please don't leave, we can make this work.

Cierre: We aint making shit work, you not gone have me walking around looking stupid. I deserve better and so does Reign so fuck you!

Kyrie: I love you Cierre

Cierre: Really? That's kinda hard to believe! I just can't believe after everything I've done for you this is what you go do!

Kyrie: Cierre please—I was hurt and I wasn't thinking straight. When you told me it felt like I'd lost 2 kids in the same day

Cierre: HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK I FELT KYRIE?! RELIVING THAT SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN! THEN YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT MAKE ME FEEL ALONE ALL OVER AGAIN! I DON'T DESERVE THAT SHIT! YOU ACTING LIKE IT WASN'T MY FUCKING BABY TOO!

At this point the tears were streaming down my face and I had started hitting him on the chest. He grabbed my arms hugging me.

Kyrie: I'm so sorry Cierre

I cried and cried until I heard a soft voice come from behind me making my heart break all over again.

Reign: Mommy? Are you okay?

Cierre: Yea baby, come on.

Kyrie: Cierre, please don't leave.

Cierre: Bye Kyrie

I picked up Reign grabbing the bags and throwing them in the trunk of my car, and strapping Reign in her car seat.

Reign: Where are we going mommy?

Cierre: It's a surprise

I drove off, and we went toLauren's house. Reign was sleepy so I put her in the bed and walked backdownstairs to continue to cry my eyes out.