Icy you

Sophia's pov

It's been a few weeks since Chase has discovered his new ability. It has come in handy on mission's for them. Today I was at school with Chase.

"So Chase, my parents wants to meet you... You know get to know you, make sure your perfect for me, if you have manners and blah, blah, blah." I said.

"Ok, sure. When do I have you come?" Chase asked.

"You can come after school. My sister will drive in her car, so do you wanna drive oor walk. We live close to the school." I explain. Chase took a step closer. He looked me in the eye's with a smirk.

"I'd rather walk with you, than driving with your sister." He said. I closed the gap between us with a kiss. We broke apart and smiled.

"Hey you to love birds, you know your still in school." I heared Bree say. I just turn around and look at her.

"So, what are you two doing after school? On a date? For a walk?" Adam questions.

"We are going to my house." I said.

"Why?" Leo asked.

"My parents wants to meet Chase. You know, to get to know him, make sure he is perfect for me, if he has manners, and blah, blah, blah." I explain again.

"Good luck Chase." Bree said and walked away. The bell rings and every one starts walking to class. I have a free period... With Chase, so we are going to be studding for a history test. After an hour the bell rang and every one started going home. Me and Chase walked to my house. Our hands were intertwined. We finally arrived at my house.

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" I asked.

"As long as they don't hate me and make us break up." Chase said. I gave him a kiss.

"They can't do that and I know that they will like you." I said. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Mom, dad, Hanna, I'm home and brought a guest!" I yelled so that they could hear me. My mom and dad came out of the living room and my sister Hanna came down from the stairs. I took a deep breath.

"Guy's, this is my boyfriend, Chase." I introduced him. He sticked out his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Hathaway. Nice to meet you to Hanna." He said shaking there hands.

"Nice to meet you to Chase, I hope you know how to make food, cause you will be helping me with the steak, while sophia helps her mom with the salod." My dad said.

"Oh, ya, sure, I love steak." Chase said with a smile.

"Great, so let's get going." My mom said and went to the kitchen with my dad. Chase blowed out air of relief. I took his hand and we started walking to the kitchen. So far so good.

We walked into the kitchen. My dad got the steak and my mom got the salod ingredients.

"So Chase, how many girlfriend have you had?" My mom asked.

"Well, Sophia is my first girlfriend." Chase said. My smiled and my dad nodded

"She is probably your first crush ever as well." My sister joked. There is no way I am his first crush.

"Well, actually she is my first crush. I never really payed attension to girls, cause I am kind of a nerd so I was focused on work and school." Chase said. Aw, that's so cute.

"And what makes Sophia so special?" My sister asked. Chase looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know, she is the first girl to care about me and show intres. She also doesn't make fun of me or use me to make one of her project's and get an A+. Besides she is nice and different than other girls." Chase said. I walked over to him and kiss him. He kisses back.

"Aw, that so sweet." Mom said.

"He's a keeper." She added. My dad just kept on smiling. After an hour my mom and dad went to the dinner room to set up the table. I walked over to the kitchen table and jumped on it. Chase can and stand next to me.

"So, I think my parents actually likes you. I'm surprise that my dad hasn't given you dirty look's or threaten you." I said.

"Well, I think it is also going great." Chase said and kissed me. I put my arm's around his neck and he put his around my waist. We pulled away and smiled. He took the steak and I took the salod. We at and chat and laughed... So it went great.

"There was once this guy that go arrested for stealing cat's and shawing them. Now gues what he was doing with the hair." He told Chase. Oh gosh, this story.

"I don't know... He sells them." Chase said.

"No, he eats it." My dad said and every one laughs. Chase wanted to take a sip of his water. When he touched it, it froze! Chase looked at me scared.

"Hey I think it is getying late. Chase you should probably get going. I'll see you tomorrow. Here I'll walk you out." I said and grabbed Chase's arm and walked out side.

"What happened when you touched the water?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think I frozed it." Chase said.

"Go to the lab and sort things out. I have to stay and help clean up." I said and went back inside.

The next day at school

I arrived at school to see Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo.

"Hey guys, so what happened last night?" I asked.

"Chase almost freezed the lab and he has a new ability. Ice." Leo explain.