Chapter 6(Photo of Gema)

(Luca's POV)

I passed a cooler to Mitchell "Come on guys its almost 7! We gotta go!" I complained. It was 6:45 it takes at least 15 minutes from here to get to Madi's house. By the way I still need to figure out that damn password!

"Dude why the rush?" Mitch asked. "Yea Man you are never in a rush when we are going to the beach" Lenoardo asked. I smiled "We gotta go get my girl and it takes about 15 minutes to get there. I told her I would be there for 7" they smirked.

"Ooo Luca's got a girl!" Mitchell nudged Leo "Mmmm I wonder if she is sexy!" I started to growl a deadly growl "Dont! You! Fucking! Touch! My! Mate!" I snarled every word dripping with venom.

They went hush with wide eyes "m-m-mate?!" Leo studdered. "Well its about damn time!" I snorted "glad you understand" They smiled as I looked at them "finish packing up we are camping out on the beach tonight" I walked to the door and walked in "Yo! Jade! You ready?!" I called out. I heard shuffling in the kitchen so I went there.

"Morning Aunt Gracie" I kissed her cheek. She smiled "Morning dear...so are you guys camping out again?" I nodded "ya...so is Jade ready?" she shrugged "She was getting ready with Angel last I checked.

"Angel? I don't remember inivting her" She shrugged "she slept over and Jade invited her" I shrugged "oh well" Somebody walked in the kitchen "Morning Luca" I turned to see my uncle "Morning Uncle" he chuckled.

"You know you could call me Uncle Ham or Ham....just not Hammy thats your Aunt's  speacial nickname" I cocked my head to the side "When did you make that nickname Auntie" she shook her head "oh no not me he is talking about Aunt Jessie" I nodded "ah I see...." I looked at the time.

7am 

"Shit! ugh!!! Jade! Angel! If you don't get down here right now I leaving with out you!" I threatened. "What I gotta pick up my girl!" I snapped. They smirked "yea yea yea"

"Thats it! I am leaving!" I waved bye. "Hold on we are here we are here" I nodded and we piled into the car before I sped off to my girl's house. When I got there she was sitting on the porch looking at her phone. She didn't notice me till I shut the door.

I jogged up to her "I am so sorry I am late. I was ready to leave but the two dufuses were taking forever to load the car and then the girls were taking fooooorever to come down stairs" her eyes held anger "girls? what girls" she demanded standing up.

I smiled "you remember my cousin Jade right?" she nodded folding her arms "well its just Jade and her friend" She smiled "sorry my wolf took over for a moment" I laughed and hugged her befor picking up her beach bag "you got clothes like I told you Madi?" she nodded "yea" 

The door opened "alright mom! We are going!" she turned to show the girl from yesterday "Run" Madi whispers in my ear. I nodded and we sprinted for the car and locked the doors before she reached us.

I looked in the mirror to see Madi laid across Leo,Angel and Jade's lap. "Uh....Hi...." she stated as I pulled away and down the street before pulling over. Madi and I climbed out and I brought her bag and placed it in the back before kissing her forehead.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the passenger and opened the door. "Move" I ordered Mitchell "What?!" I smiled "I wanna sit with my girl you can go sit with the stuff.....I miss my girl so" He shrugged "oh well nice to meet ya! the names Mitchell but call me Mitch!" my girl smiled and shook his hand "Madison call me Madi...."

"Whats on your mind "Mitch will you be my Bitch?" everybody started laughing "uh no" then he got out hoping into the back. I got into the driver seat and made the hour long drive.