Chapter 1(Photo of Evelyn's Uniform)

Alright now a few changes in the uniform! Instead of a grey jacket its a black jacket and instead of pink its gold. Also take away the stockings! The skirt length is halfway to the knee. Also instead of the pirate symbol on the jacket its a different sumbol(will be posted some time during the story)

*******************************************************************************

(Evelyn"Maddison"'s POV)

"Evelyn Wake up!" I groaned and opened my eyes then looked at the clock. I started to growl who the fuck wakes somebody up at 6am?!?! I sat up rubbing my eyes in a now pissed off mood. I got up and walked to my dress but I tripped over something and fell face first.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed in shock. The door swung open "Evelyn what are you doing" I looked up and glared at Aunt Crystal "I feel because I am tired as Fuck!" i snarled. She sighed "Your lucky I know how you get when your tired so I won't yell nor tell your mum" I growled while standing up.

"Why am I up so early" I hissed. She smiled and walked in with something in her hands "First day of school remember?" I groaned "ya ya....whats that" She smiled "your uniform!" I gave a flat look "are you serious" she placed it on my desk chair "your allowed to wear any approprate shoe wear if that makes it better" I nodded "a little bit....its not pink right?" she laughed "its gold and black thats your school colors" she stated then walked out closing the door.

I heard the covers move and Lady popped her head up. I loved Lady she was my 3 year old Field spaniel. Her silky fur was jet black and not a speck of color. She was gorgeous! Well lets introduce my self shall we?

My name is Maddison Emma Evers and I am 18 years old. I am 5'2 with platinum blonde hair that goes mid back. With this length its adorable with pigtails! I also have these gold eyes which are gorgeous if ya ask me! Oh yes! I forgot to mention I have pink highlights! I added them because I am like a rock/bad girl.

In school I go for the "innocent" girl look to fool everybody. I ride a motorcycle, I play guitar, dance and sing. Sometimes I sing in a band and sometimes I don't depends in my mood. I also sometimes dance. If you piss me off? Well lets just say you better watch your back. I am a HUGE prankster so also watch out.

Um what else.....

Oh yes! I have a flat tummy. I eat so much yet I never gain an inch of fat. Thank the moongoddess for being a werewolf! I have toned legs with according to guys, a nice sized chest and well not meaning to brag but I am just down straight sexy and the guys always chase me!

Well enough introductions I walked to the desk and took out the dry cleaned uniform. I moved here last week so I am now starting school in London. I yawned and looked at lady and held up the hanger in discust "Pick out shoes lady? Something that will give a sexy inocent look?" She barked before jumping off the bed and running to my walk in closet. I had the shoe rack on the floor so she could grab shoes for me. 

I showered last night so I smelled awesome! I straightened my hair to get rid of sleeping lumps. My hair is naturally straight with slight waves. I mainly straighten it for the most part. When I finished I turned to see Lady sitting down and wagging her tail with shoes in front of her. She has this way of picking up the shoes with leaving no slobber or bite marks.

I slipped on the uniform then applied black mascara and eyeliner. I looked through my make-up and added some blush and clear sparkly lip gloss....after I added some Chegg. I have on this necklace in cursive that in coated in real diamonds that spell out 'Evelyn' I have always wondered where it came from. Mum told me it was my Great Grand Mother's necklace. 

I slipped on the 2 inch black stilletos. I looked at Lady with a smile "nice choice!" I pet her head earning a bark "Maddison shut that dumb dog up!" roared Jared. Dumb ass brother. I walked out the room with Lady in trail.