The Final Results

Dear All,

The results are finally here! We know there have been many anxious people awaiting these results... so we won't blabber on too long!

Thank you to everyone who got involved, and congratulations to all the winners. This year has been challenging for many people on and off Wattpad. But we've done. We've survived another year. It's not only time to celebrate that, but the books YOU'VE VOTED as best of 2018.

You may have noticed that the results have been released at a different date compared to the previous years. The fact is, that this account requires a team of people to function at its best capacity. 

For @thefictionawards, we've particularly had a challenging year re: the introduction of tags. It made it a lot more difficult in confirming the main genre of a book when frequently a book had many genre-specific tags. 

We hope this is better than the 2018 YouTube rewind.

Anyway, without further ado, let's get stuck into it.

If there are any spelling errors, title mistakes, or any other errors, we apologise and ask that the AUTHOR please get in touch with us and we will amend it!

REMINDER: the number of votes received on the nomination page is not the only factor used to declare the top three (although it plays the biggest role!). There is a specific algorithm used to decide the results, taking into consideration nominations + top secret spy stuff.

The Results

All books listed below are winners. (They are in no particular order.)

-  Best Action

Potere by taintedkissesxo

Agent W by Minna_A2

The Girl in Black by HeartlessThoughts

- Best Adventure

A Secret Service by joymoment

The Last She by hjnelson

Fireborn by Carolyn_Hill

- Best Chicklit

Nobody by beautlies

Leftover Woman by MeiSummer

Hey, Noah by alexiskeller1

- Best FanFiction

The Love of a Werewolf by igotbangtan777