Chapter 1: Death of Percy Jackson

Percy sat on the cold hard ground, mulling over what just happened. He had spent 8 months doing a quest for Athena so he can propose to Annabeth.

His mission wasn't easy. He had to defeat Ladon and retrieve a Fruit of Immortality and give it to Athena. That's exactly what he did. He wasn't going to let a lousy dragon with way too many heads to stop him from proposing to Annabeth.

When he came back, he found that the entire camp had changed. Everyone looked sad, like they lost the greatest treasure in the world. He had chosen to ignore them and find his wise girl.

It didn't take him long to find her. Unfortunately for him, all he had to do was follow the sounds of 2 people making out. He had found Annabeth making out with a son of Nemesis. Percy felt like his heart was being shredded into a thousand pieces.

Something in Percy died that day. Something nobody ever thought would die. Percy didn't say a word. He made no sound.

He glared at Paul, the son of Nemesis one last time, before walking back to his cabin. He ignored the worried looks from the campers. He ignored the shouts from his friends who remained loyal to him. He ignored them all.

They were dead to him. Those that were still loyal to Percy were obviously an exception. Everybody else, Percy didn't care about. Percy walked into the Poseidon cabin, and packed his things. When he saw the last object that remained in his open drawer, he took the photo album and opened it to the first picture.

It was a picture of him and Annabeth holding hands, the beach right behind them. Percy glared at the picture and scratched out Annabeth's face. He then went through all of the pictures and did the same to them all.

After he finished off the last picture, he tossed the photo album on the floor and walked out of the cabin, his backpack on his back. He walked outside and found a crowd in front of his cabin. He sent all of the campers that betrayed him an animalistic glare, and to his friends, a look of sadness.

With a silent sigh, he walked away without saying a single word. Percy learned one thing that day and one thing only.

Trust no one.

850 years later.

A lone figure stood atop the roof of a building, looking down at a house where his target was. The figure smiled cruelly, his features full of darkness that would make Lady Nyx and even lord Erebus piss themselves.

With his cloak billowing behind him, the cloaked figure launched himself off the side of the building, landing gracefully and silently on the ground. He walked stealthily across the silent street, seeming to be a shadow in the night.

As the figure got to the house, shadows started to wrap themselves around the figure until he disappeared from sight, reappearing inside the house. Taking a quick look around, the figure made his way up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

He kicked down the door and came face to face with a shotgun barrel. The figure laughed coldly, his voice seeming to be ancient.

'Do you really think your mortal pea shooter is going to kill me? It won't even hurt, but I promise you, you will suffer a fate worse than death' The dark figure said in a whispering tone, void of emotions.

The man holding the shotgun began trembling. 'Please, I have a family!' The man begged.

The dark figure didn't seem to care however. 'Does it look like I give a damn? Your family will be joining you soon' The dark figure said before he raised a hand and snapped his finger.

The man instantly screamed in pain. His blood literally boiling. The man fell on his back, clutching his body, his skin turning bright red, steam coming from his entire being.

The cloaked figure smiled sadistically, his deep sea green eyes flashing a dark red and black. Nobody escapes him. Nobody is safe.

The man continued to scream in pure pain, suffering through his punishment. As the man cried out for the last time, the dark figure heard soft scuffling and turned to find the man's wife and his daughter who seemed to be 15 or 16.

The dark cloaked figure grinned and took out a pistol, which was pitch black with a silencer on it. The cloaked figure pointed it at the woman and pulled the trigger, then quickly shot the daughter, his eyes flashing with pure hatred. The girl looked just like her.

The cloaked figure smiled as he saw the light die from the girl's eyes. One less evil in the world. Three deaths, countless innocents saved from future harm.

After a moment of just standing there, the cloaked figure made some blood from the two females float up and splash against the far wall of the room. When he finished, there was one word printed on the wall. One word that sent fear into the hearts of all mortals. One word that made even Lord Hades, shiver in absolute horror and pure fear. The one fearful word being.

Aeron.

The Throne Room of Olympus.

The Gods sat in council, all too afraid to speak. Even Zeus, whom always boasted and showed off every chance he got, was afraid of speaking up.

After many tense moments, Athena broke the silence.

'He has struck again' Athena spoke softly, knowing well enough that everyone in the room knew of whom she spoke of.

Nobody used his name. Nobody even whispered it, too afraid that he might jump out of the shadows. Everyone in the room became pale, their faces showing one emotion. Fear.

'It is clear that we need to kill this demigod. It's obvious he is a demigod with how gruesome his victims are in when they die' Zeus finally spoke.

Everyone looked at Zeus, clearly not wanting to fight him. Even Ares was extremely reluctant to face him in battle.

'We have more pressing matters however. The Giants are rising. However it seems they are rising along with Gaia and the Titans. I am not sure we will be able to defeat them with our attention divided' Hades said, a look of wariness crossing his face.

Everyone in the room grumbled. They were all at 100% after having 850 years to regain their full power. However, even at full power, if Typhon is released, it will take all of of the Gods to take him down.

'If Typhon is released from his prison, will we be able to defeat him?' Apollo asked warily.

Poseidon sighed. 'I hope so Apollo' He replied sounding defeated already.

'What if he sides with Gaia? What will we do?' Artemis asked. Even she was afraid of Aeron, though she won't actually admit it, not even to herself.

'We will do what we need to do. Father, I suggest we gather our demigod forces and prepare for war' Athena replied, looking at Zeus.

Zeus nodded his head, not trusting his voice right now.

With that said, the Gods flashed out, all of them unaware of the darkness that resided in the shadows in the room.

~~~~~~~~

Not sure if I'm going to continue this. I might continue it, but it might be slow updates since I'm currently working on my other stories.

Hope you all enjoyed this story. I got the idea from reading Percy Jackson assassin stories. I decided to write my own because in every story where Percy is an assassin, he never acts like an assassin.

He is always sarcastic, and a seaweed brain as an assassin. And it confuses me because I'm like, is he going to continue being funny, or is he going to kill someone?!?

Assassins, to me, are supposed to be silent, shadows of death. Comet sly emotionless and mysterious.

Also, if you are not into Percy killing people, And I actually update, I suggest you don't read on past this chapter since I'm making Percy a lone killer.

Ps. Aeron is a welsh god I think. He was the God of Battle and Slaughter and I thought, wow this is perfect. It's exactly what Percy's name should be lol.