Chapter 1: *Prologue*

The life of young Ruby is not like what you thought. Normal? No. It's more than that. So first of all let me tell you a tale, a tale of five siblings (four brother one sister), who hold the most power full artifacts, more like magical items, the charms, charms of Bezel. Long time ago, well more like 10 years ago, a planet far away from Earth, known as Bezel Planet. Dr. Chaos made six magical charm, like infinity stones but bigger. They are: Charm of Light, Charm of Fire, Charm of water, Charm of  darkness, Charm of Vampires and Charm of Telekinesis. The five Siblings own the five charm but one charm  doesn't belong to anyone. People says that  their should be six siblings, so they decided to destroy the last charm of Telekinesis or manipulation. But the biggest sibling decided to sent the charm in a far away so it's true owner can have it. 

So back on earth, Young Ruby who was living happily with her parents, who were Shield agents. But one day, when her parents were on a mission, HYDRA attacked their village, (Yes they live in a village), they take Ruby and some other kids to do experiments on. They wipe away Ruby's memory and trained her. They sent her on different missions to kill people and torture her. Her life was so miserable until one day, during a mission, Ruby got injured due to a bomb blast, and she fell in the ocean. HYDRA thought she dead, but she was alive and breathing,

Hey! But she can't breathe under water. Y'all must be this thinking.

The fact is she wasn't in the water, she was saved by a diver (one of dive under water.) Her name was Livianna. She brought Ruby home but Ruby wasn't alone. She had her Charm of Manipulation.

Now you're thinking, How the hell did she got the Charm?

Ruby is the sixth sibling and princess of Bezel, The charm recognized her and now the charm is a part of her. All the charms powers, like Telekinesis and Manipulation, healing. (All charms have healing power inside them) now belong to Ruby. 

How she ended up in Earth?

Well let see, when Ruby was born an evil magician kidnapped her in order to get the charms,  he try to kill Ruby but he know he couldn't, so he sent her into the space hoping that, she would without food but she ended up on earth. Now the King and Queen of Bezel  were sent in a magical prison called Omega Prison, where no one can escapes by that magician, he control the five siblings and now he rule over Bezel. He succeed even without the Charm, I mean he was powerful and strongest of all but the charms can only stopped him by combining all of the charms powers,  which is Diabolos's fault. He sent the last charm on the outer space, so technically, The Bezel is in danger because of him. 

Anyway, on Earth, Ruby is saved from Hydra, because she lived in a forest, along with Liv, but not for long.

All the charms are like the one in the pic but in different colors: Telekinesis is Purple, Fire is orange, light is yellow water is blue, darkness is black and vampire is red. 

So thats it guys, thanks for reading my fanfic and hope you like it, next chapter is in a few days. Stay tunned for the next chapter 2.

Sorry if there is grammar or spelling mistake.