Chapter 1

Kei's P.OV
    'I'm late. I'm late. I'm late' I thought. I open the door to Yoshio office and bowed. "Is there anything I can get you Mr.Ootori" I said.
    "Can you please get us some tea and cake" Yoshio said. I looked around and decided to make tea for about 20 people. I bowed again and walked out goes to the kitchen to make the tea and get the cake. After, I finished that I walked back up and knocked on the door.
    "Come in Kei" Yoshio said. I walked in and gave everybody the cake and tea.
    "How did you do that so fast" I'm guessing one of Kyoya's friends said. I just said " Mr.Ootori if you need me just call me" he nods and I walk out going to my room in the house.
*Time skip the next day* Still Kei's P.O.V
    'I feel licking on my face' I through opening my eyes to see Bella and Yuki licking my face. I sat up and started to pet them. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said and the door opened up and I saw Kyoya.
    "Kei your going to come to school with me today" he said.
    "Fine but I'm not doing any work" I said.
    "You don't need to" Kyoya said again.
*Time skip to school* nobody P.O.V.
    Kyoya and Kei got out of the limo and everyone looked at them. "Kyoya exactly why did I have to come to school with you" Kei asked as girls started to squeal.
    "Because my dad wanted you to" Kyoya said.
    "Fine but I'm tired and I'm going back to sleep in first class" Kei said.
    "Whatever" Kyoya said and they walked to they classroom.
*Time skip to after school*
    Kei yawns and sit on one of the couches in the Host club. "Kyoya why do I have to join now" Kei said a little mad.
    "Well because all the girls seem to like you and Tamaki wants you to join the Host club" Kyoya said.
    "What will I get out of this" Kei said.
    "I'll ask my dad to let you have a lot of vacation and not tell him that you we drunk on the job before and I'll see if you can get more alcohol for you" Kyoya said smirking.
    "Fine" Kei growls.