4:Kacey Toss/Black Out

I sighed and sunk down on the boys's sofa and shifted around to try and get comfortable.

The boys are letting me sleep over since I don't have any furniture at my house yet. I thought it was very generous of then honestly. Maybe they aren't so obnoxious after all... Except for the fact that Michael is making me pretend to be his girlfriend.

"Are you even comfortable?" I heard a familiar Australian voice say after I shut my eyes.

I could sense the presence of one of the boys leaning over the sofa to talk to me.

"I'm fine. It's better than the floor so I'm fine. There's a pillow and a blanket."

I heard him snicker.

"The 'pillow' you speak of is actually a cushion, and the blanket isn't all that warm. Come on."

I pulled the blanket over my head, refusing to open my eyes, or to get up.

"No. Michael, go to bed." I protested.

"Fine. I guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

Suddenly, he picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs.

I couldn't help but squeal.

"Put me down right now, Aussie!" I demanded.

"I'm not so sure I can do that, Mrs All American."

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, because I was afraid he'd drop me.

"Put me down, Michael!"

Luke peeked his head out his bedroom door.

"It is 1 in the morning. I cannot understand a word y'all are saying but you are standing right outside the door, and I'm trying to sleep. So if you don't mind.." He said groggily.

"Sorry, Luke. Michael won't put me down." I said and Luke smirked a bit, he seemed more awake and aware now.

"Put her down." He demanded.

"Thank you." I said and grinned.

"Fine. Luke catch."

I widened my eyes.

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD IF YOU THROW ME I SWEAR I WILL CUT YOUR PENIS OFF!" I hollered.

Ashton and Calum rushed out of one room, they seemed as if they were afraid they were missing something awesome. As if Michael and I were a reality show to them.

You would think I'd be worried about being thrown, but the first thing that popped into my mind was... Why were Ashton and Calum in the same room?

WAIT I HAVE NO TIME TO WORRY ABOUT THAT. IM ABOUT TO BE TOSSED AROUND LIKE A BASKETBALL AND IM GOING TO CRASH INTO THE FLOOR AND DIE.

"What's going on?" Ashton said.

"Luke! Ready?" Michael said and was getting ready to throw me.

"Ready." He outstretched his arms, readying himself to catch me.

I squealed and quickly unwrapped my arms from Michael's neck, only to cover my eyes.

"I can't watch." I heard Calum say. He can't watch? He's not the one being thrown, so why does it matter?

"NOOO!" I screamed as Michael tossed me.

I bit my bottom lip and finally put my trust in Luke.

But, I landed face first on the floor.

"Ouch." I muttered as I placed my hand on my head.

"You alright, Kace?" Michael said and knelt in front of me.

Kace.. He said Kace. It reminded me of my friend back in America.

"Taylorrr.." I whined.

"What?"

I sighed.

"I miss Taylor." I said.

"Who's Taylor?" Michael asked.

"Best friend in America." I said and they all made that 'ohhhhh' sound.

"Here let me get you up." Michael said and was about to pick me up.

"No! I don't trust you. I don't trust Luke either." I said and put my hand in his face.

"Well-"

"Michael, I'm perfectly capable of getting up by myself." I said.

I stood up all on my own and grinned. Suddenly I got all dizzy and my vision went black. That's all I remember.

Mrs All American|| Michael Clifford/ 5SOSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें