1:Meeting Michael

Well, I've finally arrived in Australia, and I've finally moved in.

After a little while of moving my stuff into my new house, I decided to go out and eat. Maybe shop a little bit too.

"That was so.. I'm so tired." I said as I sluggishly walked across the sidewalk, looking around.

"Nice shoes." I heard a voice behind me.

"What?" I looked down at my shoes, I had forgotten what shoes I was wearing.

"I said nice shoes."

I slowly turned to face the person that was behind me.

"They're just chuck taylors."

The boy smirked, leaning on the gate that was beside him.

He was fairly tall, he had a eyebrow piercing, and a little bit of his lilac colored hair was peeking out the front of his snapback. Well.. He was wearing if backwards.. So.. Technically it was the back of it.

"Exactly my point."

I rolled my eyes and turned around to continue walking.

"You just going to walk away from me?"

I honestly didn't want to walk away, but I wanted to walk away.

I wanted to walk away because there was something about him that was so... Irresistible. And I just met him, so I don't know what's wrong with me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Trouble." I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, trouble. I'm Michael." He said in a sarcastic voice, smirking.

He was still leaning against the gate.

I smirked as I got an idea.

"Hey, Michael. LOOK ITS.. 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" I yelled and pointed behind him.

"Nice try, trouble, but I happen to know where three-fourths of 5SOS is." He said.

"Yeah? Where's the fourth?"

He grinned.

"You're talking to him."

My heart began to race. Now I remember seeing him on the tv. I've fallen in love with a guy that I hate..