Important A/n

Hello dear readers SG a.k.a Neko Baka here to let you know that I'm not going to continue making anymore chapters for this book. Why you may ask? Well the story is all jumbled up and doesn't make any sense at ALL, one of them has to be with why would Hiccup out of all people leave his Dragon outside alone for so long when he can just bring him alongside with him and m/n, secondly hiccup isn't characterize like I expected him to be or is he? At this point I don't know what to even do with the rest of the story, I had a couple of things plan for the two but it wouldn't feel like a real adventure like it suppose to be. Also just to put this out there, Hiccup wasn't suppose to have any affection for m/n until somewhere later on in the book then at the very end he was suppose to confess his love. The only reason why I rushed his confession and affection for m/n so early was because I wanted to make y'all happy but instead I confused you all. So I've decided to delete it instead...but don't worry I'm still gonna continue typing more stories for you all just not this one. Right now I'm thinking about making an Android 17 x Male Reader book since no one haven't thought about making one, right now I've been thinking of multiple possible things that could happen like how the reader becomes one of Dr. Gero's lab experiment, after weeks of trying Gero successfully created another well designed android against his most hated enemy goku. Gero made sure to completely wipe the reader's memories so he wouldn't remember any past events that happen while he was awake. Gero then leave the reader kept inside a capsule for a long, long time until he could awake to find himself not being about to remember a thing about himself. The only person who can help the reader regain his memories is a particular forest ranger, that person is No.17. Or I can altered the xenoverse storyline and have the reader to be with trunks either way I have a lot planned for this one I know for sure.