Chapter 5: Love or Jealousy

Third Pov

Hiccup wakes up and felt something laying against him. He look to see (Y/n) snuggled up against him snoring lightly. A smile formed it say on the brunette face as he move some strands away from the other's face and kissed his forehead. Which woke the (brunnette, blonde, etc) up, looking at who dared to wake him up from his slumber.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Hiccup said causing him to giggle.

"Good morning my love." (Y/n) said as they both shared a kiss, hiccup got up and stretching. While he was doing that (Y/n) saw his pants was unbuckle so he turned the other way blushing to himself.

"Um...hic"

"Yeah~"

"Erm...your pants are...ahem a little revealing." Hiccup was confused so he just looked down to see what he meant then covered his area.

Hiccup's Pov

'Dammit I forgort to zip up my pants after we finish doing....that last night. Ok hiccup play it off maybe he'll forget about it.' I thought to myself as (Y/n) was blushing slightly.

" I knew that I just wanted to see that adorable face of yours red." I said pulling him close to me causing him to blush even more. 'good job hiccup. Why thank you hiccup. No problem hiccup.' While I was complimenting myself (In his head) (Y/n) was walking with my hand interlaced with his.

"Huh... Where are we going?"

"We're going to get (D/n) out from that hole." He said while leading the way. 'I forgot he own a dragon now. Well this moment was fun while it lasted.'

~Timeskip brought to you by a chibi (Y/n) dragging chibi hiccup~

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was hugged up with my dragon lovingly. Hey don't judge me, I haven't seen my little (N/n) for a day and that's enough for a person to get worried. Anyway after I was done hugging (D/n) I looked over at hiccup to see him looking the other way kinda irritated.

"Hic"

"Huh?"

"Are you ok?" I asked filled with concern and worry he just nodded but I still felt like something was bothering him whatever it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hey guys, I'm here to say sorry for the late update and keeping you guys waiting for so long. I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately so I didn't have time to complete the chapter also sorry if the chapter's short I'm struggling a bit with it but I'll make it up for you guys I promise :3 also WOW 1.2k read I'm so happy just from the start of this book I doubted myself thinking it wouldn't be that exciting or interesting to read but after all these months of making chapter after chapter and seeing how happy you guys are makes me want to cry TwT. You guys really inspired me to continue this book so I will until next time stay young and beautiful.)

495 words (oof I'm sorry XC)