Jade

Jade is sat near a field with me on her shoulder. It's been about two months since her appearance so now she has a home, which is quite small compared to her but a mansion to us humans or as Jade would call us, tinies. She also has beautiful clothes now. Feeding her has been tough but we are getting by quite well.

"Sam," She says to me. "Have you ever thought about you and I becoming anything more than friends?" This catches me of guard and I get nervous.

"W-well, I thought about it a few times. Why?"

"Do you want to be more than friends?"

"U-umm, m-maybe if you wanted to-"

"Well that settles it! We are dating now!" She exclaims cheerfully. I didn't really have much choice there, although, if she were to ask me out, I would have said yes. We continue the night talking. Her voice is so beautiful, I could listen to it for hours.

"Your shoulder is so uncomfortable." I say after a while.

"Oh, sorry." Her face suddenly lights up. "Well, since we are dating now, I guess we can be closer to each other." She says picking me up, playfully dangling me by my hands. She brings me to her mouth and we begin to make out. I say we but due to my size it's only really her soft lips doing the work, smothering my face and half of my torso. She pulls me away and sets me between her huge breasts. "Better?"

"Yeah." I respond. We continue talking until midnight when she carries me home and returns home herself so we can get some rest.