"H-he wa-was there- again." She choked on her words, sobbing, as her eyes continued to stay shut.

"Who was there, baby?" I asked as I slowly inched myself off the couch, sitting next to her. My arms were held out to her and she instantly fell into them, burying her head into my chest.

Tears flooded the material that now clung to my skin. I slowly rocked her back and forth, trying to help her regain her breath as she continued to heave heavily.

I let my fingers run down her back, trailing her spin and neck for a few minuets, trying hardly to calm her before she woke up Annie.

"Are you okay, now? Do you want to talk about it?" I asked after she had finally calmed down a bit.

"Niall, they- they won't go away." She hiccuped, placing a small his on my shoulder.

"What won't go away?"

"The nightmares."

"Tell me about it. I promise I'll listen." I cupped her face in my hands, wiping the tears she had shed with my thumbs. Her face was regaining color and her breathing was now slow.

"He-he had me strapped again, except I was in a bathtub this time. He-"

"Who's he?" I interrupted, continuing to rub my fingers along her spine.

"I- I don't know. He was a worker of Luke's. And he was trying to.. you know, and when I moved my face before he could kiss me, h-he grew furious and tipped the chair back so that way I was stuck under water." She began to cry again. "I-I couldn't breathe and I couldn't get out of the chair. I was drowning and the man just sat and watched. I could s-see his f-face." She began to cry hard again and I just pulled her in closer to me than I thought was possible. I placed a small, butterfly-like kiss on her neck and then behind her ear.

I rocked her in my lap again for a few minutes, cooing in her ear until I felt her body lessen the tension. She fell limp in my arms and I was now curious as to if she had fallen asleep again or if she was just enjoying my comfort.

I chose the latter as I heard her sniffle. I glanced down to her, placing my hand under her chin. She looked up to me, her eyes red and puffy.

"Would you like to go upstairs?"

Khloe nodded. I went to go move her off of me, only to have her grip back on to my shirt. "Carry me? Please?" She asked in a raspy tone, looking up to my as I looked down to her.

I gave her a soft smile, pressing a small kiss to her forehead. "Sure." She closed her eyes, resting her head back on my chest as I tried my best to stay stable as I stood up. I carried her bridal style up the stairs (surprisingly with no difficulty) and into our small bedroom, before resting her on the bed. I turned around to strip down, only to be surprised by the sight in front of me when I turned back towards the bed.

Khloe had removed her shirt and jeans, sitting in nothing but her bra and underwear. "Can I wear your shirt?" She blushed as she asked me, drifting her eyes in another direction.

I couldn't help myself as my eyes raked up and down her body, stalling longer on her breasts. "Yea-" I squeaked but was quick to clear my throat. "Uh, yeah. Sure."

I turned around to get one out of my bag, but she quickly stopped me, blushing even harder. "No, like, the one you wore today?"

"Oh, yeah. Of course." I tried not to stumble on my words as I picked up my white t-shirt that was thrown on the floor only minutes ago. "Here 'ya are." I smiled as I rested the shirt in her lap.

"Thanks.", she continued to blush, looking down as she placed the shirt over her head.

I quickly crawled across her, laying on the inside.