Mike (almost) found out

I woke up with big muscular arms around my waist. I turned around and saw it was Logan. Wait why is Logan on my bed. I look under the covers and see that we are both naked. I look on the floor and all of our clothes are all over the room. Oh wait I forgot we went on a date and did something fun 😏 last night. I looked back at Logan and he was still asleep. I started to peck him on the lips to wake him up. As I was doing this I heard someone trying to get in to my room. " Hey willow why is your door locked" mike said " uh I was ummm cleaning my room and I accidentally locked my door" I said trying not to sound dumb. "Oh ok umm have you seen Logan today?" Mike asked. Oh shit wtf am I supposed to say. I quickly wake up logan. " Logan Logan wake up." I said shaking him. He woke up and smiled. " good morning beautiful". He said trying to kiss me. "Logan not the time mike is at the door asking for you" I said annoyed. "Oh just tell him I went to a meeting." "Mike" I yelled "yea" he said downstairs "Logan went to a meeting and will be back in an hour." I said smiling " okay I'm going to get food I'll be back" " k bye". I run back to my room and tell logan to get out. He left and I went back to sleep for a couple of hours.
———————————
Another short one I'm srry guys I'll make a long one tmr bye 😘❤️