Im here for you..Chapter 3

We walked out the double doors at the end of camp. The rest of the day, I was trying my hardest to act like nothing was different. He was acting a little different, though. I figured he was just tired. He wasnt as energetic, he kept talking in that sexy raspy,low voice. I wasn't complaining though.. it was so.. I shook myself out of my thoughts to realize we were the last people there. "Earth to Alyssa?" he laughed. "sorry," I smiled, "I guess I'm just tired. What were you saying?" I asked "I asked if you need a ride home." he smiled and chuckled at me. "One second..I'll call my mom, she may have forgotten." I said, pulling out my phone. "No rush," he sat down on the bench in front of us. "Parents are out of town." he laughed. I called her three times. No answer. I texted her. "Camp ended at nine. I'm getting a ride." I rolled my eyes at my irresponsible mother. "Do you mind?" I said apologetically. "She's not answering.." I said, annoyed. "Not a problem." he said motioning his head to his car. I followed him through the empty parking lot, staying a little close to him.. a high school parking lot probably isn't the safest place to be at 10:30. He opened my door,and I grinned to myself, and blushed when he wasn't looking. He had a dark blue Cadillac SUV with light brown leather seats . "You feeling Okay now?" he asked, in the serious, raspy voice. "Better. My mom told me there wasn't time for breakfast this morning," I said, realizing I probably shouldn't have.. "She probably didn't realize how much work it was." I quickly covered. He smiled a little "Well I suggest eating tomorrow." he sighed. "At least it's the almost the last day." he looked over at me. "Yeah. That's True. So uh, What's up with that Kaitlin girl?" I asked,remembering her warning. He laughed quietly through his nose. "What'd she do now?" he said, with an amused grin. "Told me you we're nerdy and I could do better." I laughed awkwardly. He laughed loudly, "That girl has had this super creepy crush on my since sixth grade. I even tried asking her out once, and she said no. She just makes every other girl not talk to me." He shook his head. "By the way, I'm not nerdy." he smiled over at me. I laughed at him and shook my head. "Too bad she's the only girl in by section. Looks like I'm gonna be friends with your little stalker." I smiled. He laughed. "Looks like it." He pulled up at my house. "Hey, What's your number?" he said. "I mean uh, in case you need another ride or something?" he said awkwardly. I put it in his phone. "See you tomorrow?" he asked. "Yeah," I smiled. "Thanks for the ride by the way!" I said, shutting the door. I walked into the house, definitely not expecting what happened next..

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ooo, a cliff hanger! Sorry if it was short.. I can never really tell, i write off the app. Warning(or hint?), next chapter will have a bit of language. Keep reading, invite people to read it to, Maybe?(:.. Leave comments too.. What you like, what you don't like, what you want me to change. it'll help me make this story a lot better! Thanks <3