Chapter 1

"After the war we got married and had you three" said Ginny to her three children.  James Sirius Potter, the eldest child of the family, had already started at Hogwarts a year ago leaving his brother Albus Severus and sister Lily Luna at home. This time it was Albus' turn. Albus was ready to leave the muggle world but wasn't quite ready to leave his family, he had asked his mother everything he could just to remember them.

The day had arrived when Albus would be setting foot on the Hogwarts express for the first time to make his way to Hogwarts. "Dad" said Albus. "Yes son, what is it?" replied Harry. "-if I will get put in Slytherin". Harry had known that Albus would be worrying about what house he would get put into after his brother had teased him. Although he had heard the tale of 'you know who' and knew that he was dead, he still was not happy with the thought of joining the house that Voldemort had been in. Harry had told him countless times about the man he loathed throughout his years at Hogwarts School; Severus Snape. He had explained to Albus the bravest man he had the pleasure of meeting was a Slytherin and did not turn out to be bad. This thought gave him a little hope but he was still worried "but dad if I do join Slytherin..." the conversation finished as the Potters were greeted by some old friends; The Weasleys.