3

Meredith Grey x Fem!Reader

Not being a surgeon and being best friends with most of them made you the center of some hot topics. Spicy almost. It wasn't like the shy ICU nurse was hooking up with the Meredith Grey. Impossible! Or so that's how most people would react when they heard the latest gossip.

You gripped your hand bag and tried to cover your face with your hair as you sped through the crowded halls of the hospital. Just why did your locker have to be so far?

Sighing in relief, you quickly opened the door and just as quickly closed it behind you. The room was empty, awesome. No awkward stares.

You had begun removing your shirt when the door behind you opened and shut in the blink of an eye. You squeaked, unable to see due to the shirt over your head.

Thankfully, whoever had entered, ripped the shirt off your head and pinned you against the wall. You adjusted your gaze on the woman hovering over you. You gasped and ran your fingers through her silky, soft blonde hair as her lips attacked your neck, like a leech craving blood.

"Mer..." your voice trailed off as she shushed you. "I locked the door, don't worry." Her voice was icy, but she spoke like honey rolling off her tongue.

You squirmed as her lips drew closer to your lips. You pushed her back a bit, and got a glimpse of her lust-filled eyes. You bit your lip and smiled.

That's all it took for her to take you then and there. By the time you were in the ICU ward, you could hardly think, still trying to get down of the high she had given you. Your mind was hazy after the mind-blowing orgasm she had given you in just a short 5 minutes.

Fixing the I.V. of the victim of a vicious mugging, their fingers twitched slightly. That was a good sign. You made a mental note to let Dr. Shepherd of their progress. Finalizing the last of your rounds onto your tablet, you heard someone walking down the hall, towards where you stood, trying to ignore the itch to look up.

You knew who it was, but just looking into her emerald eyes made your knees weaken and want to just kiss her without a care of who was watching.

"Dr. Grey." Good, you acknowledged her presence, now look at her.

"Dr. (L/N)." By God, did your name rolling off her tongue sound amazing. Finding the will and strength, you look up and interlock gazes.

"How's missus Lucero?"

Looking away, you looked back at the tablet that was being offered back to you by your fellow nurse, "She is officially off the ventilator and her abdominal incision is doing fantastic. Shows no signs of sepsis."

You nodded at the tablet as you handed it towards for her to check. She hummed, "I'll run a few more tests, if everything comes back normal, she's free to go. What about mister Lincoln?"

You swallowed thickly and for a second forgot how to form coherent sentences as she batted her eyelashes, pretending none of her actions were causing you to almost melt into a horny heat on the floor.

"He, unfortunately, is showing no signs of waking up anytime soon. His organs are barely making it through and I doubt his liver can take another dose of antibiotics. He will be going into organ failure by the end of the night if UNOS doesn't consent to the transplants. I have informed the family, but they have yet to hear from you, directly."