Jeff X psychologist! Reader

Part 1
-----------

He had been caught again. Not like he had been caught a lot of times beforehand, he was quick and agile. Many of them where, of course some didn't need to be- like LJ or Slender who could teleport- but others did need to be because if they couldn't run fast there would be consequences. He would've gotten away this time hadn't it been for the bullet lodged in his femur. "Stupid cops" he murmured. Right now he was sat in the back of the police van, his hands secured behind him and his legs chained to the floor. Its just like the other times, sat in the van, bound, being taken to an asylum. It didn't matter to him, he'd be out in a week. Slender would come and retrieve him, the only reason it took a week to get him was that slender would need to survey the asylum- find its weak spots, where the cameras are, what shifts the guards do- only because he would need to find the easiest way in, after all messing up cameras takes energy, energy that he would need to teleport him and Jeff out with. And murdering them all is time consuming and by the time he would have reached Jeff he would be tired and the cops would probably be outside waiting for them. What's the point in getting them both caught? Slender and Zalgo had collaborated and came up with 3 'Golden Rules' for a situation like this.

1. Never tell them anything about the others.
2. Never talk about the house.
3 Never reveal any information that could get others caught or put in harms way.

'Them' referred to any humans, especially cops, doctors or any human in those kind of career lines.

Motionless, he waited for the journey to end. Where was he going anyway? They must be taking him to a secluded asylum, in hopes that he wont get away. "idiots" he mumbled. No asylum could hold Jeff The Killer.

After what seemed like an eternity the van came to a halt. Jeff listened as the cops shuffled around outside before opening the doors. Two large men stood at either side of him, holding his arms, escorting him to the humongous building before him. Slender's going to have trouble getting in here, thought Jeff.
The asylum was not just one large building like the others he had seen, it was numerous large buildings wavering in length and height. They where surrounded by a ten foot brick wall that was laced with barbed wire and several cameras on stands. Walking inside the gate Jeff noticed how the inside resembled a resort- trees and flowerbeds where abundant and water fountains and ponds with tiny fish in created a calming serenity.

Looking to his left he notice a large plaque that read:
' Welcome to Hogan Idiocy Asylum ' clicking his tongue the cops led him inside the first building to his right. He enjoyed being caught time to time just because of the disgusted or utterly horrified looks he got when walking in public. People knew him well. He had killed daughters, mothers, brothers, the list goes on. He loved it when people he had victimised families yelled obscenities at him or threats. Yeah coz' they could really kill me, Jeff smiled triumphantly.

Guided up 4 flights of stairs he was then led to a room in which the door had the name ' Miss LN' written on the pane. Without knocking they entered.

The room was averaged sized with light blue walls, pale blue carpet and even pastel blue ceiling. On the left wall stood two large bookcases and a filing cabinet. In the middle of the room was a long blue sofa-like chair and a singular blue chair opposite it. Behind the chairs was a window- which had metal bars securing it for the outside- a calendar, a blue bin and a mini fridge. On the left wall was a flat screen TV and a stand beneath it which held remotes, an xbox360, a PS3 and various games.

|Jeff stood in the door way taking in the rooms appearance. Suddenly his attention was drawn to a woman entering from a door on the opposite wall from the tv. It must be behind the last bookcase, Jeff thought.
He watched as her long HC hair bounced with every step she took. Her EC orbs fastened on the folder in her SC hands. She was wearing a white vest with black jeans and plain black flats. Only did there gazes meet when she walked to the middle of the room and looked up.
" Hello Jeffery."