Chapter 13

Janessa's POV

I continue to toss and turn. One minute its hot and the next it was too cold. I took off my boyshorts. Maybe that'd help? Not even. I got up heading into the kitchen to fix me something to eat. I looked in the fridge. Nothing.

I felt his breath on my back. I felt a chill run through my body. I turned around. "I thought you were sleep."

"No. I heard you up so I came to check on you."

"Is Manny still out?"

"Yeah. Why you up so late?"

"Couldn't sleep." I just nodded closing the fridge leaning against the door.

"Come and lay with me.." I began to laugh. I just shook my head. "Janessa, I'm serious." I just looked at him. He grabbed my hand pulling me towards his room. I tried my hardest to resist him pulling me. I want strong enough. I fell on the ground. We started l as he picked me up.

"Michael put me down."

He smacked the back of my thigh. "Okay." He threw me onto the bed. He jumped onto the side of me snaking his arm around my waist pulling me in close to him.

It was an awkward silence. I felt his warm hand travel up my inner thigh. My heart began to beat faster. I put my hand on top of his. He stopped. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment.

*Michael's POV*

I woke up her to see her still in my arms. It was a good feeling. She makes me nervous. She's too good for me. Even though I felt that way, I knew it was nothing wrong with me trying to shoot my shot.

My hand was still on her thigh.. Assuming she was still sleep I slid my hand even higher. I felt her breath hella slow. I knew she was up. I stopped at her stomach. She didn't move. I continue to move it up till I felt her tities. I rubbed my finger around her nipples. She still didn't stop me. Hmph. I dragged my hand passing her hips.

She had no pants nor panties on.. I rubbed two fingers around her area knowing I was teasing her a bit. She was already soaking. So I make her excited? I make her wet? Without even really teasing her? Damn. I smirked. I wanna kiss her, but I don't know if she wants me to.. I never question myself what the fuck is going on. She slowly turn onto her back with her head facing me. I looked into her eyes, back at her lips, then back into her eyes.

"kiss me."

I raised my eyebrow. I got ontop of her leaning down giving her long and slow kisses. Nessa smiled in between kisses. I liked kissing her. It make me feel gay as fuck for saying this but like butterflies too much of an excitement. She made me feel like I don't wanna be with anybody but her.

She grabbed my neck as she wrapped her legs around my waist. RINGGGG. RINGG. I groaned looking over at the nightstand..It was Manny quickly

"Wasup."

"Are you ready?"

"Now?"

"Duuh."

"You know we don't really have a choice."

"Ight I'm on my way." I quiches hung up and got up.

"What happened?" Janessa said sitting up leaning her head against the headboard.

"I need to help Manny real quick."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm just concerned."

She just nodded as I bent down to give her the last slow kisses before I go."

"Be safe." She said when she finished licking my face. I knew I wasn't going to be safe.. this was anything but safe.. dangerous and risking my life not in a positive way but in a negative way...

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

I just wanted to post something tonight, might be a little boring or whatever. Hope you enjoyed it!