Chapter 18

*Janessa's POV* 

I sat down in the chair watching myself and everything going on behind me in the mirror as I tucked my hair behind my ear. I really begin to rethink my life and how I'm happy but I'm not. I'm not where I want to be. I'm not where I thought I was going to be. 

My first real modeling photoshoot. Preston helped set this up. After my dad's presidency is over I need to have a plan of what I'd like to do. I want to make a name for myself and move out. "Vanessa, we're ready for you." 

I walked out into the room full of cameras and lights. "Baby, you look beautiful." Preston grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead. I smiled. I looked at myself in the reflection of the window. Long bone straight ombre brown hair, big full plump lips, highlight so bright it hurts my eyes, eyebrows fleek and flawless, my face looks airbrushed out of a magazine. I was wearing a big oversized t shirt with knee high socks and laced panties. It was more of a sexy type of look I guess, but I was fucking with it. 

"Nessa, I'd like you to meet our head photographer." I looked up to see him. My heart began to beat as if I just finished running a race. "Michael, this is our model for today, Janessa." My eyes locked with his. He stood there in a daze. He didn't move. 

"The president's daughter." He cleared his throat. "You didn't tell me that." He laughed a little then looked down at his camera. I looked him up and down. "Nice to meet you, Janessa." He stuck out his hand. 

I chuckled a little bit. I raised my eyebrow as I stuck out my hand to shake his. "Nice to meet you -- Michael?" 

Preston stuck his hand out, "How you doing, I'm Preston her boyfriend."

He nodded and shook his hand. "Well let's get started." I sat down the ground resting my head against the car. He started snapping pictures. "Alright babygirl what I'm going to have you do is get up and lay on the car for me." 

"Is this good?" He paused. He nodded. 

"You seem tense, is this your first?" 

"Professionally."

"What can we do to make this a more comfortable environment for you, to get you loosened up a bit?"

I inhaled, exhaling slowly. "Can I get the room for 10 minutes or until.. You can do a few practice shots until I'm comfortable." 

"Alright everybody clear the room please." Preston was still standing there. "Prince charming that means you too." 

"Who the hell are you talking to?" 

He laughed. "Whatever dude."

"How bout instead of trying to take shots at me, how bout you get back to doing your God damn job." 

"She asked can she have the room so she's comfortable. What you uncomfortable having her in a room with another man by herself?" He grinned. 

"GUYS! Excuse me, Michael please keep this professional before I need to talk to your boss. Preston baby, it's ok. I'm fine just go ahead." What the hell is going on? Does he know that he use to date me? Preston walked out slamming the door behind him. I shut my eyes exhaling. 

I laid back on the car rerunning everything that just happened through my head. I heard him laughing. "How are you?" I could hear his footsteps approaching closer. My heart began to speed up. 

I opened my eyes to see him standing next to me looking through his camera roll. My eyes shot open. "How am I?" He nodded. "I'm fine." 

"That's good. I see you found yourself a pretty boy--"

"Preston, yeah he's a great guy. Family loves him, he's great." 

"Aw, that's cool." I sat up. 

"How are you?" 

"I'm fine." 

"I see. Life is treating you great as a photographer." 

"Not to shabby." We both laughed and looked at each other. I swung my legs on to the side of the car. I hopped off the car barely leaving space in between us. I grabbed his arm and started walking towards my dressing room. I closed the door behind us. "What are you doing." 

"I want answers." I sat on the sink facing him. 

"Answers to what?" 

I smacked him in his face. "What the hell! Don't play." 

"What do you want to know? Shit I couldn't be with you anymore. Your father hates me. I almost had you fucking killed. Manny fucking died. I had nobody!"

"THAT'S A MUTHAFUCKIN LIE AND YOU KNOW IT." 

"HOW!" 

"You should know that I was with you at all fucking times don't play that shit! You had me--" He stood in between my legs tracing my thighs with his fingers. My legs formed goosebumps and the chills ran up and down my spine. He set the camera down next to me without taking his eyes off of me. He was in my face. I can feel his breath stick to my face. I began to breath heavily. I raised my arm about to hit him. 

He caught it pinning it to the mirror. Kissing me aggressively, I didn't bother to even push him off. I was confused but excited happy mixed with nervous. He moved his lips to my neck beginning to suck and lick as he grabbed my throat. I let out a little moan. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him in closer. I lifted my arms up as he began to take my shirt off as I was rushing to get his pants unbuttoned. I hopped down off the counter getting on my knees. I wrapped my hands around his dick pulling it out of his boxers putting it into my mouth. Back and forth my head moved. Michael grabbed my hair so it would be out of my face. 

*Michael's POV*

I don't really know what I'm thinking right now, but dammit she looks so fucking good. "Get up." She got off her knees. I pushed her to where she bent over resting her arms against the sink. Her ass is so fat. I couldn't help myself now. I want her. I have her. I stuck it in grabbed her hair pulling her head back. She gasped as I stuck it in further. "Oui, daddy." She hummed as she slides back and forth arching her back even more. Her ass hitting my thighs. Fuckkk. I was suppose to leave her alone. This wasn't suppose to happen. 

She's so fucking tight. She lead me over to the couch pushing me to go sit down. She sat down putting it in her self riding it like a fucking pro. Up and down. She's so wet. Sheesh. "Babygirl."

"Yes daddy." 

"I've missed you."