Merry Christmas [Y]

Start from the beginning

As expected, it was quiet - excluding the Christmas music in the background. I guess these fools tried to get some kind of mood lighting going on because they turned off all the house lights and left the Christmas lights on and lit some candles.

"Um, where's everyone?" Nancy obliviously asks.

Acting along with the plan we've set up, I just said, "I actually don't know. Just put the ice in the freezer - I'll try calling Jane."

"Ah gotcha," and Nancy quietly skips to the kitchen.

I took my phone out and called Jane because I have no idea what to say if Nancy asks where they are.

"Yo, everything alright?" Jane whispered through the phone.

"Bro, where do I say you've gone when Nancy asks?"

"Uhhhhh..." I heard whispering in the background of the call until Daisy takes the phone and says, "Just tell her we ran out of booze and we all went out to find some. If she asks why did everyone leave, just tell her that we said that we left Nayun and Ahin in the basement who knocked out in the spare room."

"We didn't by the way," I heard the two of them say in unison.

Just then, the sounds of footsteps grew louder and I ended the call after saying, "Alright guys, come back safely."

"Where did they go?" She asks as she bounces in front of me.

"Jane told me they went out to buy more drinks 'cuz apparently, we ran out."

"Damn, what the hell, how did they finish so much while we were gone," she whistles.

I chuckled, "I dunno, princess. But they also said they left Nayun and Ahin here since they knocked out in the basement."

A look of confusion flashed across her face but a small smile takes over, "They seem like the type to sleep at a party."

I giggled, "Yeah."

Okay girl, we got this. I think it's time.

"Um, Nance?"

"Yup?"

Stay calm Yeonwoo, "I kinda wanna show you something."

Her face instantly lights up and she excitedly says, "Oh! I do too!" She goes under the Christmas tree and pulls a large bag from the back.

When she struts back to me, I smiled and took her hand, "Alright, we just have to go to my room." As I lead her up the stairs, I looked back and saw her blushing - despite it being really dark in the house.

When we slowly approached the top of the staircase, I noticed that the girls actually added extra Christmas lights along the edges of the ceiling that led to my room. I also noticed the soft jazz music that began to play in the background which played a lot with a relaxed atmosphere.

My chest was pounding and eventually, I heard my heart beat in my ears.

B-Boom, b-boom.

It was deafening.

My room was already slightly ajar, and after opening the door, I stood by the entrance as Nancy continued into the room and admired what Daisy and Taeha have done. They hung the soft and golden lights inward towards the center of the room - strands of lights coming from the corners of the room. They also hung shear, white fabric by the lights which made the room look elegant and soft.

Damn, these girls really did go all out on this.

They even selected very faint vanilla and gingerbread scented candles that were propped on my desk and on the night stands that were posted on both sides of my bed. The room held a very soothing yet romantic vibe that was boarder line sensual to be honest.