Who The Hell Listens To Fate These Days!? CH. 1

Start from the beginning

"Ayame I thought .... What kind of party is this!"

She smiles "this is the engagement party his parents arranged, but we're going to "explore" for the bachelor party."

"Should have invited us in the first place, serves em' right" I almost didn't hear her mutter.

"I don't think I'll join you the next time you say you want to go "exploring" ever again." I say rolling my eyes.

We begin to make our way to make our way into the crowd of the people. Everyone looks amazing. They walk so gracefully and regally.

"Ayame....It's amazing." I turn to see what her reaction is, but she is no longer anywhere in sight.

I frantically look for her around the room. Where the hell could she have gone!

I suddenly crash into something hard, and go down with a soft thump. My eyes are squeezed shut, waiting for the pain from the marble flooring, when I realized I am lying on something hard, but soft. I slowly open my eyes and see the most hypnotizing lilac, purple eyes staring back into my peridot green eyes.

"I am so sorry" I mused wistfully, secretly wishing he were mine. I lips feels suddenly dry so to release my discomfort I lick them. The coppery taste of blood hits me full force, I guess I may have hit my lip.

He flashes me a golden smile. Oh my god his teeth are sooo white I swear I need sun glasses to look at them straight on. Oh my and those lips I just want to eat him up.

"No problem accidents happen," he laughs a deep laugh, I can feel through out my body, his breath mingling with the ends of my hair, "but are you okay?"

"Ummm, let me think for a minute," putting aside his gorgeousness, I close my eyes and think is there pain?

I smile, "nope."

We lay there in silence for a few moments.

"Then.... can you please stand?" he questions with a hint of concern.

My face turns lightly pink.

"Oh! Of course, I am so sorry." I slowly get up, careful not to hurt him, but it kind of hard to move in this dress.

When we are finally standing, I raise my hand to shake his and thank him. But he must have mistaken my gesture because he cocked his left eye brow when he sees my hand. He then bows over it with his black shaggy hair lightly caressing my hand, and kisses it, then turns walks away. Leaving me looking confused and the gratitude of thanks left on my lips.

He kissed my hand....

He kissed my hand.... Who the heck kisses peoples hands now a days. Seriously!

.... I can't help the niggling feeling that I know him

Who the heck was that guy?

Still in shock and confusion, I turn to see a crowd had gathered and watched the show.

Great the embarrassment just went up a notch.

I quickly make my way out of the way, and through a door. I had wound up on a balcony outside. I took gulps of air to calm my emotions. My continued to drift off to the image of the guy at the party, with his muscular body that I had felt under my hands, his shaggy dark hair, creating his eyes to stand out more. And his hand as they enveloped mine, I felt like they were bagging me not to let go.

My relief was short lived, when the laughing pierced the air, and three beautiful girls walked out onto the balcony. Seriously if I stood next to them I would look like the ugly duckling compared to them. I really didn't want to confront them at this moment so I hid behind a pillar in the darkness.

"Did you see that human all over him!" a girl in a yellow and gold dress said.

"I know how some lower being could just do that!" said another girl in a blue dress.

"She probably did it on purpose, just falling all over him like that!" she scoffed.

"I have an idea ladies, lets just make her regret ever laying her eyes on my fiancée." Said the third girl in the deep red dress, who I'm assuming is the leader.

Seriously the evil ones are always so stereotypical! Always announcing their plans like that, having minions to do their bidding. Seriously!

They draw my attention back to the presence again.

"So....."The girl in the blue asks, "Did anyone see her face... because I was into much shock over the scene to take a look."

The other girls both agreed.

Ugh...Their sooo dumb.

"...but I did see what the dress looked like."

Wah!?...oh boy.

"Me too, cream with black lace!"

They left the balcony in agreement to keep an eye out for me.

Well.....I now know to avoid them.

I slowly walk out of the shadow back through the doors I came through in search of a way back to the party to find Ayame.