prologue

Attention.

Park Jihoon could feel the stares and gazes, from left to right, up and down. The students in the hallway have all their eyes on him. Jihoon knows about the hot attention he's getting.

He smirks.

And he sure is loving it.

He looks around to the left and right, all the students are lined up by their lockers, making way for 'The School King', as what people would call him. He gives them a warm smile and winked at the cute girls, and even boys. One by one, the girls went down on their knees. Strike. The power of the wink king.

While he got all the love from the girls, there's only two different reactions from the boys. They either hate it so much that it drives them crazy-- or they freaking love it that also it drives them crazy. Eitherway, it doesn't matter.

Give him all the hates and loves.

As long as he gets all the attention.

There isn't a single person that dares to come closer to him, well except for his best friend, Park Woojin (and those bitch girls that won't stop clinging on him). He really can't stand their presence. It annoys the hell out of him. But oh well, as long as he gets the good stuff, why does it matter anyways?

Out of all his side hoes, there's this one girl that he can (kind of) stand. Are they dating? Jihoon himself is not sure. She asked him to be her boyfriend a few weeks ago. It doesn't matter much. Relationships aren't all that special to him . The numbers of girls (and boys) that he dated are countless. He doesn't even remember most of their names. Unless they're good in bed, that is.

His current girlfriend is Park Sung Hyo. She's pretty cute. Really good in bed too, definitely remarkable. She's actually his favourite fuck buddy.

Speaking of her, here she comes.

She gives him a sexy grin, which he returned. "How's my boyfriend today?" She asks, fixing his collar while looking at him straight in the eye. "Better after I see you." Jihoon flirts, giving her the legendary wink.

"Heh, feisty." She remarks. He knows she could not resist his charm.

"You're getting even more attractive each day, babe! Calm down on it. I don't want other girls looking at you," She adds while giving him a pout, trying to look cute. He laughs and pat her head.

"Sorry then. I can't help being so handsome." She gives him a sour face. Well, it's true, isn't it?

"Anyways.. tomorrow night at my place?" She asks. He only gives her a nod.

"Don't do it with any other girls, okay sweetie? Or else we are over." She adds sternly, giving him a playful glare.

"Oh babe! How could you say that. Of course I won't cheat on you. You're the only one for me." He says with a sweet smile.

"I trust you. Bye Jihoonie~" She waves and walks away.

Bullshit.

What makes you think I'm gonna stay still? I'm gonna do it with 10 other girls before you.

Jihoon only giggles at the thought. He thinks it's pretty stupid. She should have known what she is signing up for when she asks him out.

Even if she finds out, he knows that she will still continue being his fuck buddy.

I mean, no one does it better than him. It happened multiple times already. What's the point of even dating? Just for the status?

Shaking off his thoughts, he goes inside his classroom. All his classmates are already inside. He's late again. It's not his first time. He's lucky today that the teacher aren't inside yet.

He walks and make his way to his seat. Beside him is Park Woojin, his best friend. "Hey." Woojin greeted him.

"Hello."

"I guess you'll never come right in time, huh?" Woojin said sarcastically.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. He just came in and he already have to deal with his sarcastic ass. "Yes. Got a problem with that?"

If it's not for the fact that they're best friends since childhood, he would never be friends with someone like him.

While talking, Jihoon could feel someone staring at him. It's not like it's rare or anything. It's pretty normal if he would say so. It's a bit uncomfortable though.

He turns his head around, only to see a boy looking down as soon as he got caught staring at him. He has dark hair, his fringe covering his eyes. His face is too small that he couldn't even see his face. What a loser. At least get a better haircut. I bet he's still a virgin.

And jeez, he knows he's pretty but calm down with the stares.

Who is he, anyways? He had never seen him before. He must be that much of a loner if Jihoon himself can't even remember his face. He feels pity for the poor kid.

Jihoon plastered a smile on his face, trying to be nice. While he mentally says, stop staring at me, you freak. The gloomy boy looks away shyly.

Hmm, he must be one of my fans.

This is fun.

Jihoon thought of giving him more fanservices when suddenly another boy takes a seat beside the gloomy boy, taking all of the boys' attention.

He recognizes the boy. His name is Lee Daehwi. You could say he's quite famous if even Park Jihoon knows his name. But again, who wouldn't know who Daehwi is? Everyone knows the most gayest person in school.

Daehwi smiles at the gloomy boy and gives him something. It is a drink. The gloomy boy nods and gives Daehwi a small hug. Jihoon could see Daehwi's cheek turning a bit red.

Who is this kid? They look close. Are they friends? I've never seen Daehwi that red.

Jihoon shakes away his thoughts. Why should he care anyways? It's none of his problem.

"So, you're finally done staring at them. If I didn't know you, I would've think you're in love with one of the two." Woojin said. He receives a glare from Jihoon.

"Would you kindly shut your mouth, please?"

"As you wish, princess." Woojin snuck out his tongue.

Jihoon returns the favor.

They fight all the time, really but nonetheless he loves Woojin for who he is.

A/N:

It's 30st December. Wanna One is disbanding tomorrow. 

I thought of what's the point of posting this? Will anyone even read it. 

But anyways... TT,

I will miss them, really. I don't wanna write it longly, I'm trying to hold on but it's hard.

I hope for the best for them. Please be happy, boys.