Chapter 1: The Hero Awakens

Start from the beginning

Then he began to explain the mission to me, I was to monitor the humans to make sure that they don't do the same thing that happened two centuries ago. For some reason, my body moved on it's own, I hugged Reve, he was a little shocked, but he hugged me back.

Reve:"That is all, do you understand?"

Taiyo:"Yes sir!"

Reve:"Good, even without your memories, you are a proud member of the Newman forces, head for the nearest settlement, I must see to rest of the team, do your race proud."

~At Dairon City🏢

Taiyo's Pov°

This place is small but the humans look very happy, I am now part of the hunters guild. I met kai, and my best friend Sarisa. Ogi, he's a good person, he is trying to recover his memories that he lost.

At the forgotten city of Paru🏯

You know Reve, right? The next words he said hurt me. He called me a traitor, and that I betrayed his kind, I stood up to him and said"Why? The humans did nothing wrong, they are trying to help the casts regain their memories, Mother Trinity is just using you, she doesn't care if you end up dead, trust me, I know because she doesn't want me here, she also wants me dead. But you know what, it's fine, next time we meet, you'll be sorry." He left, by now tears are streaming down my face, I didn't care anymore, So I told Kai and Ogi that me and Sarisa are newman, an extinct race that disappeared 2 centuries ago.

At the hunters guild⛪

Sarisa:"Taiyo are you okay?"

Taiyo:"..."

Kai:"She doesn't look okay to me Sarisa."

Ogi:"His words must have broken something in her."

I didn't care anymore, I ran to the quest counter and chose Rioh Snowfield. After that I ran as fast as I could, not bothering to hear the voices calling my name.

At Rioh Snowfield❄

I kept on running, I didn't care where I ran to, and by this point you could tell I got lost, Rioh Snowfield is a big place, and not only that, it was cold here, the snow falling down, I was at the starlit waters, I was staring up at the moon, whenever I look at the moon, I get memories of the days where I would train and talk to Sarisa. I got up and continued to walk, by now i'm not sure which part of Rioh Snowfield i'm in. Then I notice hostiles coming towards me, I ready my Magi Processor. Time to fight!

Battle🪡

Taiyo:"Foie! Zonde! Barta! Grants! and Megid! Photon Art:Art Trick!"

One by one, they go down, but still, I should not underestimate them, then a reyhound came and sinked it's teeth into my arm, I screamed in pain, I used my left hand and attacked it with my weapon, no matter what I do, blood is going down my arm, this monster won't let go of me, I used Zonde and it let go, I killed the reyhound, I gripped my right arm, it's still bleeding, I shouted"Resta!" And the wound on my arm was healed, mostly, but my body was cold, I felt so numb, I was also very tried, I wanted to rest but I couldn't, I don't see the teleporter, so that must mean that I am in the deepest part of Rioh Snowfield.