Interesting night

Start from the beginning

He was pulled away from his thoughts when she noticed Izuka twitching in her sleep. Her face was troubled which worried him.

*Izuka's Dream*

Izuka turned to her best friend Yumi and saw that Yumi had a kunai in her hand. She walked towards Yumi with an emotionless face.

"Izuka you scaring me." Yumi whimpered.

"It's okay Yumi. It'll be over soon." Izuka said darkly.

"What do you mean?"

Izuka grabbed Yumi's hand and had her point the kunai to her heart.

"I'm sorry Yumi. You're my best friend and that's why I must kill you. I will always remember the fun we had."

Izuka thrust Yumi's hand towards her heart and the kunai went into her heart. Yumi's blood splattered everywhere. After Yumi died Izuka went away from the bodies of Yumi and the grass ninja; she sat there in shock. She couldn't believe that she killed someone. She killed eleven people. She didn't like killing at all, she was against it. On missions someone else would do it. Then her eyes started to hurt really bad. For a few minutes she couldn't see a thing. She took out a kunai and looked at the reflection of her eyes and saw the Mangekyou Sharingan.

*End*

Itachi went over to Izuka and started to shake her awake. Suddenly Izuka was gone and a kunai was against his neck.

"Don't touch me again traitor." Izuka hissed venom dripping off of every word.

"You were having a nightmare." Itachi replied calmly.

"I don't care if I was getting killed. You. Don't. Touch. Me."

"Fine fine message received." Itachi said.

Izuka put her kunai away and went back to the spot that she was before she was rudely woken up.  She sat up staring at the fire.

"Can you go back to where you were? You're too close."

"As you wish." Itachi said scooting away.

"Will you quit staring at me? I will kill you." Izuka spat.

"What was your nightmare about?" Itachi questioned breaking the silence.

Izuka was silent.

"It was about Yumi....wasn't it?"

"Shut up,"

"It was,"

"What do you know?"

"When you were dreaming you were clutching the necklace that Yumi gave you......You're still holding it."

Izuka's eyes flickered to Itachi's. She glared at him with her Sharingan activated; so was his. They glared at each other for a good five minutes but Itachi broke it.

"I hate you," Izuka said turning her head away from him.

"I don't blame you." Itachi sighed.

"What?" She questioned with surprise turning her back towards him again.

"Nothing.....this is the first conversation we've had since........"

"Since you killed me?"

"..........yeah.........how?"

"How what?"

"How did you.......live?"

Izuka was silent for a while.

"You missed my heart by two centimeters............I was in a coma for two weeks..."

It was silent for hours. Izuka tore her gaze away from the stars towards Itachi who was staring up at the moon. He looked the same as when he left the village but just taller and more emotionless. His hair was longer but he still kept it the same making it look like from the front that his hair was short. He always liked it long so he never cut it. Looking down at his neck she noticed he's wearing the same necklace that he always did since his Father gave it to him as a graduation present.

Something caught her eye. There was another necklace around his neck; the one she gave him.

"Why does he still have that? I thought he would've thrown it away."

 She noticed the slow breathes that Itachi was taking indicating that he was sleeping. She got up and went over to Kisame nudging him awake.

"What?"

"Itachi fell asleep," She said.

"He's never done that before," Kisame stated.

"Done what?"

"Just fall asleep without waking me up....something must've been on his mind and lost track of time."

"Don't care; I'm going back to sleep."

Yeah i had know idea what to name this chapter lol

The Angel Of Darkness (Itachi Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara