Chapter 45- Illusion/Deceived

Start from the beginning

"Rainbow!" Another voice echoed. But this time, its so familiar. "Rainbow", it called me again. For some reason, my lips form in a smile. That voice. The voice I love to hear everyday. "Rainbow" it was clear this time. I turn around and saw her. I can't stop but I smiled at her and so she did. Sci-Twilight. "Rainbow" she said again. She smiled at me. "What's taking you so long? Come on! We are waiting for you at the gym!" She said. She lead me the way, and I just followed her until we reach the gym. She open the door, every students was there even the teachers. "Congratulation rainbow! You defeated the shadow!" Sci-twi said, happily.

I defeated the shadow? Oh no. Not again! I'm in a illusion again! The smile was on me disappeared. "Aren't you happy Dashie?" Pinkie ask. "No.. No.. This is not true!" I almost shout. "You can't fool me!" I shouted. Sci-twi suddenly hugged me which got me to stop. "Don't go pls.." She begged. "Pls don't go" she said again. My arms automatically hugged her.

"Rainbow don't believe them!"

I snap back in reality again. This is an illusion. I push sci-twi hard. "No!" I shout. "Stop! Stop! Pls!" I scream. Everyone who was in the gym, one by one, they slowly fade away. Until my friends. Last sci-twi. But before she fade..." I love you, Rainbow"

No. No. No. No. This is a joke! "Stop this?" I yell. I went out of the gym and ran. I don't know where will my feet bring me. As long as I am far away to the gym, it's fine. I ran into the darkness, don't know where to go.

"Run Rainbow! Run!"

"I'll get you! You b*tch!"

I ran even faster. Turn here, turn there. I have no idea where I am. I passed a room but I stopped. I slowly walk backwards. What the.... Hell?! Am I dreaming?! Or in a illusion again! There's a portal.

'Equestria...'

Ponies everywhere. I stopped. Is that me and my friends? With... Starlight?

"Ohhh! Give me!" Pony pinkie said and took the box that pony fluttershy was holding. "Candies!" Pony pinkie yell. She hugged pony fluttershy and kissed her. "Thank you!" Pinkie said. Then two little ponies hugged her too. "Little Party Animal and Sweet Pie"

The portal suddenly skipped and went to someone's view. Starlight and Trixie. "Starlight ~ You're daughters wanna see you!" Pony Trixie said. Two little ponies went out of the wagon and ran to starlight. "How's my little Seraphina and Tiana?" She ask. Trixie went next to starlight and kissed her in the chicks. They continue playing.

The portal skipped again. It stopped in Aj and Rarity's view. "Aj darling? Have you seen Crystal Apple and Apple Diamond?" Rarity ask. Suddenly, two little ponies jump in the back of rarity, "got you mom!" They said in unison. Aj went to them and smile. They seem to be a happy family.

The view skipped and it stopped in a castle. There was two little ponies in the main hall playing. " Sparkle Dash!" Shout the little pony to her sister pegasi. "Catch me if you can! Rainbow Sparkle!" The pegasi teased. They both stopped flying and chasing around when two ponies went down. Princess Twilight and Pony Rainbow Dash. Rainbow dash had her wing around princess twilight. "Are you two playing chase again?" Twilight ask them. "Mommy! Sparkle Dash said I'm a slow flyer!" She stomped. Twilight only chuckle. Then they played together.

The view skipped again. But it showed the whole Equestria. Ponies flying around, running around. Having a good time.

"They seem so happy, don't they?" Someone whisper through my ear. "Wanna go in there? Rainbow Dash?"

Sorry for a slow update! A little writers block as always! Be later Merry Christmas Readers!