tattooed wrist pt1

As awsten pulled his hood farther on his head and walked faster down the alley he heard a yell and fell to the ground sheilding the back of his head and ears as the gunshot rang out.

He got up and started a slight job trying to get out of the alley.

He had a fight to get to he didn't need to be late. He's broke and on the run how else is he supposed to get money?

He turned out of the alley as police cars flew by with their sirens on making him cover his ears again.

"Dumb sirens" he mumbled as he walked into the club.

He waved at grace and gave her his bag with his extra clothes in it.
He opened the back door and h heard cheering and yelling. He started to slowly take of his hood and wrap his hands waiting for his boss Lucas to. I'm get him.

He looked at his right wrist and let out a sigh.

Number 493

was tattooed in dark black ink right over his vains. He flicked at it with his fingers and then wrapped his wrap around it not wanting anyone to see it. If anyone from the place seen it they would take him back to them and he'd probably be killed for running away and disobeying them.

"Ready?" Lucas asked grbing awsten shoulder making him jump.

"Uhm yeah let's go." He mumbled

As he stepped out the yells becam louder people chanting and drunk yelling.

Awsten entered the little circle made by people and waited for his opponent to arrive.

Suddenly everyone got loud again and I entered

"Geoff the rusher" stupid name awsten thought.

Awstens known as the knight cause of his last name but he didn't pick it someone else did.

Suddenly the bell rang out and awsten jumped into his stance ready for the attack probably coming. But before the guy could move awsten jabbed him in his jaw making Geoff sway.

Geoff swung and awsten grabbed his hand flipping it over and what he seen made him stop in his tracks and Geoff look up. Geoff pulled his hand away and swung again missing.

"You're from them! You're like me" awsten yelled at Geoff who kept throwing punches.

"I know what you've gone threw! Please stop!" He yelled but Geoff ignored him and kept going getting awstens left eye.

Awsten never backed down from a fight but he can't fight his own. He did when he was in with them but promised to never again.

Everyone from them has been hurt so many times and he didn't wanna hurt anyone else from that. But he needed money and no one would hire him.

Suddenly Geoff advanced and awsten caught his hand and hit Geoff under the jaw knocking Geoff out.

A cheer went around along with a couple boos but awsten didn't care he picked Geoff up and carried him to the room he sat in before he came out and put an ice pack on his jaw waiting for him to wake up.

After and hour or so Geoff slowly woke up looking around confused.

"Lay down you don't wanna hurt yourself" awsten said grabbing a wet clothes and putting it to Geoff's eyebrow making him hiss.

"Get away from me!" Geoff yelled.

"No listen to me! Look we are the same" awsten pulled up sleeve up showing Geoff the 493 inked on his skin.

Geoff gasped and jumped away from awsten.

"No! No no."

"Geoff calm down. It's okay I'm not gonna hurt you I hate them just as much as you do."

A tear leaked from Geoff's eye.

"They killed my family! My mom, my dad, my little sister and my baby brother! No one hates them more then me" Geoff cried out.

Awsten felt bad for him. His family didn't want him to he got out into an orphanage and no one cared who he went to. But geof had family who loved and cared for him. Who wanted him in there life's.

Awsten slowly walked over to him and wrapped his arms around goffs waist.

"Breathe. Please breathe. It's okay they aren't here and can't hurt us right now" awsten sothed the fighter.

It was weird but Geoff didn't seem to mind an honestly awsten didn't either.

***********************
Part 2 coming soon to this one shot! Merry Christmas beautifuls!

Vote and comment!