Chapter 9

Airis's P.O.V

I was in my room watching Pretty little liars and eating a tub of mint chocochip ice cream when the door bell rung. Lazily, I got up and opened the door to see my monkeys.

"Hiii! They all shouted in unison and got in.

"Hi what are you all doing here?" I asked closing the door.

"We were bored so we decided to crash at your place."replied Harry while the others made themselves comfortable.

"Oh cool, you guys want something to eat?" I replied making my way to the kitchen.

"Yess foood !" I heard Niall.

God this kid. I smiled to myself and put some caremal popcorn in the microwave. When it was ready I went back to my room with the others following me.

"So who's coming to the beach trip this Friday?" Asked Alex.

"Yeah what is this trip, most of the sophomore year was talking about it at school the other day too." Asked Zayn.

"Okay let me explain. Every year all sophomores go to this beach trip which is on a beach house open for our school. It's a two day trip. We go there on Friday morning and come back on Saturday evening. We have two teachers with the students who would definitely try to turn this into an educational trip though. " I explained.

"I've been waiting for this trip the whole year it's gonna be lit you all should come with us" said
Christine.

"Yeah it sounds good, we're coming" the boys replied.

"Great. We all can meet at my house on Friday then go to the school together in Alex's truck" said Jessica excitedly.

Niall's P.O.V (later that day)

It's a good thing that we're going to the trip so we know that there won't be any mishaps during the trip. Our boss actually told us about this trip befour the girls and insisted us to go. We've been discussing about the events.

"Nothing really serious has happened yet since we came to the school to investigate. Do you think the culprit knows we're here?"Asked zayn.

"No that's not possible, nobody can know we're here. I think we should wait more before doing something that would ruin our whole plan."said Harry.

"I agree with Harry I think we need to wait." I replied and Louis nodded.

With that we ended our meeting and went back to our teenager mode.

Christine's P.O.V

The next morning the girls and I were on our way to our lockers when we bumped into two new kids.

"Hey watch where your going idiots!" Shouted Alex.

"Uh sorry."one of them replied. One was a red head and one was a brunnet.

"Hey your new kids tell us your names." She said back.

"I'm Liam and this is Garrett." Said the brunnet one. Wait he had an accent.

"Garett? More like carrot, oohhh Louis would like that." Said Airis and we all laughed at the little inside joke together.

"Wait Louis? As in Louis Tomlinson? " both of them asked totally forgetting the fact that we made fun of one of their names.

"Yeah. Do you know him?" I asked.

"Yes we went to the same school in London." said Liam.

"Oh th-" I was interrupted by the boys joining us who stopped with their goofing immediately and stared at Liam and Garrett.

"What are you doing here?" Hissed Niall while the boys glared at them. The girls and I were super confused and just stood there awkwardly.

"Uh guys we have to go to the main hall today for a health conference we were told about. It's getting late." Said Airis quickly and we grabbed the boys and walked away.

Zayn's P.O.V

Liam and Garrett shouldn't be here. After seeing the look at Niall's face I know he was so pissed.
Thinking about what happened we all went to sit in the main hall and waited for the principal to come.

Everyone was quite except for the school doctor who was explaining something about pollution or something like that on a screen with a projector when the microphone and projector stopped working. I think there was a power cut but then we heard a scream.

Everyone gasped and I immediately looked at the boys who were doing the same. We then looked at the principal who slightly nodded at us. We slowly slipped from our seats and out of the hall in the corridors.

"The voice came from the girls bathroom. Let's go." Said Harry and we ran in the direction of the girls bathroom.
The principal soon joined us and we openec the door. There was no one in there except

"Blood" whispered Harry.

Happy Birthday Louis!
Wow I haven't updated in a while. The mystery has started and I'm actually really proud of my book so far.
Thank you so much for reading and please Vote, Comment and Share

Love-A

Consequences  One Direction au DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें