Chapter 2

I slipped on my black mini skirt, pink sleeve less V-neck blouse, pink flats and put my hair up in a crown braid and a tiny red bow on the side. I brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag, phone and ran down the stairs getting myself a bowl of cereal, waiting for my sisters.

Right when I poured the milk it was chunky, spoiled and the smell was horrible. "April Fools!" Bubbles giggled popping out, she always did small stuff but it was cute.

I playfully glared at her, then smirked confusing her, "I guess you won't get breakfast either."

"I already ate." She giggled, "So did buttercup, she already left to school, too!" I sighed dumbing my bowl in the sink and opened all the cupboards but their was no food in any of them, the fridge only had expired foods.

"Buttercup." was all I said, of course she'd do this, my tummy lightly growled but ignored it, "Lets go to school bubbles." I sighed, turing around but she was already gone.

I just reluctantly flew to school, I spent the day getting invisible ink splashed all over me, doors slammed in my face, pushed in the boys bathroom 3 times, slipping to the floor from butter, paper and spit balls thrown at me and red paint in my hair. I was terrified to go into the lunch room, I moved slowly getting my tray only to have someone sneeze on it. I through it away and started to walk to our table but someone pushed me into Mitch, he backed up as red paint splashed on me by brick and Mitch pulled down my skirt making the whole cafeteria laugh.

I paled, my eyes wide and a sick feeling hit my stomach. I pulled my skirt up and ran out of there, tears rushed down my face. I've never been so humiliated! Except for the bad hair cut my sisters gave me but still!

I made it outside but ran into some guy making me fall on top of him. "Oh I'm really sorry!" I gasped getting off of him, standing up and helping him up.

All he said was, "Are you okay? You're crying..." He used his thumbs to wipe away the tears leavening me stunned.

"I, I, it's April fools and I'm the main target..." I whispered, I've never seen him here before. "Who are you?"

He frowned his beautiful dark brown eyes pierced through me, "I'm Logan Wickets, I'm new here." He cupped my cheek his frown turned into a warm smile, "Would you like to stop at my home, I have some sweats and a shirt you can borrow and you can introduce yourself to me on the way." He offered.

"I don't wanna waste your time..." I muttered but he shook his head.

"I live close by and I don't mind, it's not everyday you meet a kind, polite, beautiful girl." His voice was smooth and inviting and his words making me blush.

I couldn't refuse, "Sure, thank you very much." He nodded and we walked away from the school, "My names Blossom Utonium."

I wish I knew were this was going to lead to, I would've ran the other way but we never truly know what the future holds till it's to late...