dinner

Jessie's pov

Today was Saturday and everyone was coming over for dinner. Jonah, his girlfriend Brittany, and her son Alex. Then Daniel, his fiance Maddy, and their son Ryan. Then Corbyn, Lilly, and Jacob. Then Jack and the twins.

Me and Zach were finishing up dinner when Jasmine and Elli came walking into the kitchen. Jasmine reached for a cookie and I pushed her hand away. "No that's for tonight. And didn't I tell you no more paint? Go shower now!" I said.

Jasmine walked upstairs and Elli went to follow her. "Hey E can you go set the table please?" I asked. "Yes Mommy." She said

I finished up what I was doing and went upstairs to Jasmine's room. She was watching her tv in her room with a towel.

"Jasmine Marie. Get dressed your uncle's are gonna be here soon!" I said

She got up and put on her leggings and a cute dressy shirt.

I went into my room and changed into my black dress. I put on my wedges and walked out to the kitchen.

Elli finished the table and was sitting on the counter talking to Zach.

"C'mon Elli you have to get dressed." I said and took her off the counter.

She ran upstairs while Jasmine walked over and sat down at the table.

"Zach please go get dressed?" I said and pushed him out of the kitchen. He gave me a peck on the lips before walking upstairs.

There was a knock on the door and I walked to it.

I opened it and Jonah and Brittany were standing there with wine. I smiled at Jonah and he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I bent down and picked Alex up. "You're getting so big bud!" I said. "Wanks dessie!" He smiled cheekily.

I kissed his cheek and Elli ran down the stairs. "awex!" She yelled and I put Alex down. They hugged and Jonah and Brittany walked in.

Me and Brittany don't get along. I've tried to be friends with her but she's just way too difficult.

But Jonah says she makes him happy so I just ignore her most of the time.

I went to hug her and she put her hand up giving me the 'don't even try bitch' look. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the kitchen and putting the stove on low so it would keep the food warm.

"Hey Jonah!" I head jazzy say. "Hey jas!" He said and I watched him pick her up and hug her.

-time skip to when everyone is here-

I opened the door and Jack and the twins were standing there. Jack had a dish and wine. "Look Jessie! I got fake wine!" Willow said holding up a bottle of sparkling grape juice.

"Awesome! All the kids are gonna love that!"

"I got one too!" Jessie said.

"Perfect!" I smiled. I took the bottles from them and they walked into the play room where all the kids were.

I put the fake wine into the fridge and took Jack's wine and he opened the dish that he brought.

Everyone got there food while the kids ate pizza in the play room on a little table and chairs. Well Jacob was with us in a high chair but yea.

We were all having a conversation. (This is before she posted the picture of the hi Dad and pregnancy test)

I stood up and walked to my backpack. I pulled the envelope out of it and walked back to the table.