After the shadow of the blame (Part 2)

(Night of the same day)

-Olsen: (Opening apartment door) ¡I'm here! (Thinking) What I'm gonna do for find out the causer of all this?

-Lisa: Hello my love how was your day?

-Olsen: My boss told me I have to investigate the case of crimes that happen at night......

-Lisa: Oh, all gonna be fine love you are gonna find out the blame for all that (hugs him).

-Olsen: I wish.... I will walk around to see if anything happens (leaving his apartment).

-Lisa: Ok love, beware.

-Olsen: (Going down in the elevator.)

(When Olsen go out he goes in the parking and hear a scream)

-Olsen: Sure is him (he runs for see as fast as he can.)

(Find a woman crying)

-Olsen: Is it OK ma'am?

"Marlene: Yes thank you (scared)

-Olsen: Ok, wait here and I will pursue the person (runs after him).

"Marlene: Ok thanks.

(Olsen runs after him but the man goes away).

-Olsen: (back to the place where the lady was) do you feel better lady?

"Marlene: Yes thank you very much (smile)

-Olsen: Ok, you welcome, can you say how was man?

"Marlene: Mmm, I remember very well, I think he had brown hair, I remember that he was tall and wore a jacket with black jeans. Once you get took off.

-Olsen: Did he try to do something?

"Marlene: He tried to rob me, he said please give me your money because I needed it, but he threatened me with a gun.

-Olsen: Ok your information help to find the culprit of that, thank you very much and avoid going out at night through the streets and less alone, beware.

"Marlene: Thank you very much and I will avoid going through this alone at night, I hope that something will have given you my testimony, so long.

-Olsen: Can I carry you to your home?

"Marlene: If it do not cause problems you it would be well for me.

-Olsen: There is no problem with that, well let's go to my apartment to take a drink of water, and then took her to his home.

(They come to his apartment)

-Olsen: ¡¡¡¡¡¡ Love, a glass with water please!!

-Lisa: What about love? (Concerned)

"Marlene: Hi.

-Lisa: Hi, sorry for asking love but whom is she?

-Olsen: Love, she has just suffered an assault, but fortunately I arrived in time and he could not do complete it.

-Lisa: Ahhhh! Sorry, mmm ok, take a seat ma'am, right now I pour myself a glass with water.

"Marlene: I hope not a nuisance (shy).

-Lisa: ¡¡¡¡¡ No!! For nothing.

"Marlene: Thank you.

-Olsen: You're welcome (smiles).

(He finishes his glass of water and Olsen and she come out of his apartment)

-Lisa: Watch love, take care and do not delay (worried).