Jimin- call me daddy

Start from the beginning

"Oppa the guys are down stairs they are going to hear us" you panted out.

"You already know what your supposed to call me when your under me panting and your legs open" He said his voice deep and dominate. He sat up and took his shirt off and ran his hand way to sexily through his grey hair. You could see his abs, his tattoos and the lustful look in his eyes. He started to unbutton your shirt, then threw it on the floor.

"If you don't want the guys to hear I think you'd better control your voice" he unhooked your bra and grabbed one of your breast and started to massage it while he sucked on your other nipple. Every where he touched sent sparks through your body. He started kissing down your body from your breast slowly making his way to your belly button. He stopped and slid your pants off almost to easily. Everything he did was so teasingly slow it drove you crazy.

"Jimin please don't tease me" you whimpered looking down at him as he threw your pants on the ground. 

"Why shouldn't I, remember you teased me in front of the guys" he said as he took your underwear off you. He lowered his head between your thighs but only kissed your inner thighs.

 "Please oppa stop teasing me" you begged him.

 "You know what to call me when you really want it" he said with a smirk on his face. You blushed knowing the name he always made you call him when you guys have sex. 

"Please....daddy" he chuckled before sucking on  your clit, you released a loud moan before covering your mouth. The way Jimin licked and sucked on your pussy you had a very hard time controlling your voice. 

"J-jimin I'm going to c-cum" your voice shook as you spoke. He began going faster, your back arched and your moans were no longer controllable. Your body jerked as you came and you were panting hard with your eyes closed catching your breath.  Jimin sat up and took his pants off you could see he was fully erect. He pulled out his bulging dick and looked up at you for confirmation. You bit your lip and nodded your head.

He slowly slid himself inside of you, you both hissed. You hissed because he was so big and he hissed because you were tight. He brought you closer to him by grabbing your thighs. His thrusts started slow and steady but he would pick up his pace. You sucked in air through clenched teeth and breathed out slowly as he kept going. Your grip on your bed sheets was tight.

"Put your arms around my neck" he said his voice rough. You listened and wrapped them around his neck and in that instant he wrapped one of his arms around your lower back and he thrusted in to you hard. A very loud moan escaped your mouth. His pace sped up and his thrust were more powerful your moans bounced off the walls of the room. He kissed you as an attempt to quiet you down which worked until you had to breathe. 

"Jimin I'm going to cum again" you said in pants and broken moans. 

"Me too" he grunted before going faster and your skin slapping together was very loud. 

"I'm ready" you said panting, he looked at you.

"Are you sure y/n once we do this we can't go back" he said as he slowed down a bit. You simply nodded your head he smiled and kissed your lips before speeding back up. It didn't take long after for you both to cum he fell next to you on the bed panting hard. You both looked at each other and smiled .

You were about to kiss again until you heard a bang on the wall.

"ARE YOU TWO DONE FUCKING YOU LITERALLY HAD ALL DAY TO DO THIS AND YET YOU DO THIS WHEN I'M HOME PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW " suga yelled from the room next to you guys. 

"YEA HONESTLY I DON'T WANNA HEAR MOANING IF I'M NOT THE CAUSE OF IT" Jin yelled from the opposite side of the wall.

"THAT'S DISGUSTING I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR THAT HYUNG" Jungkook yelled 

you and Jimin looked at each other before chuckling. He kissed your head before you closed your eyes falling asleep.

------------------------------------

I hope you like this chapter I was embarrassed myself as I typed this. It's probably a bit rushed I'll try not to rush it next time.

DMs are open for request 💜💜💜