The Kiss

( IMPORTANT )

This one chapter will be completely based on a kiss and nothing else will happen as an incident so if anyone has a problem with mature stuff...
Though it will only be slightly mature and not much but you have an option that is you can skip this one chapter and i promise you wont miss any incident!! You can continue reading from the next one!!

Thank you!!

Avee POV
Oh my god... Everyone turned around like this... And ye Abhi... Look at his smirk!!! Aashu and Raj... Ye ho kya raha hai... and why is Abhi coming near me... He is coming closer to me, I don't know why but I can feel my breath accelerating, and I was getting nervous.... I feel as if he is about to kiss me... But.. but it's just 1st day of our relationship and this... I don't feel that's right...! I trust Abhi with all my heart and I am sure he won't do anything wrong..... but isn't it just too soon? Come on Avee.. he isn't forcing you and don't you think you instigated him...? It's completely not his fault... But.. but... It's not like I don't want to kiss him... Obviously I want to... why would I not want to kiss the love of my life.....Infact I am dying to but not now... We can wait for some time na... Just few days atleast..

Abhi POV
I was leaning towards her and kept both of my hands on either side of her... the one thing I wanted to do the most right now was that I wanted to kiss her... and she looked beautiful as alwayss... But I noticed she had a confused expression on her face. I leaned further towards her, I can say we were just inches apart, and now it was getting harder for me to control myself.. her eyes, her lips, everything tempted me to kiss her... the only thing between us right now was the strand of hair falling on her face. I took my hand to her face taking the strand in my finger... I felt her shiver because of my touch... I gently tugged the strand of hair behind her ear.. I lightly kissed her cheeks and moved sorry dragged my lips towards her ear without breaking the contact.. I held both of her hands in mine and our fingers crossed each other alternately, our hands entwined in one anothers... I knew She felt I am upto something...

Avee pov
A strand of hair fell on my face, particularly covering my eye.. as much as I wished to remove it, my hands felt like jelly.. I couldn't move a single body part.. it was like I was losing control over myself.. when I felt like he read my mind.. his hand moved towards my face.. taking hold of the strand.. I shuddered from his touch... he tugged it behind my ear, he entwined his hands with mine and that moment was really special... But.. but I wasn't ready for it... He dragged his lips from my cheek to the ear and what he did really shocked me... He gently blew air in my ear and whispered "do you need more time?" I felt very good that he cared about my wish and I nodded saying yess... I need some more time to be comfortable... and then he whispered again..."I won't force anything on you till the time you allow me.. love!" he said love... he called me love...!!! It felt like I am on heaven and I hugged him... And he hugged me back and we closed our eyes and stayed in the hug unaware of what is happening in the surrounding... We were too lost in that moment to notice something special is happening around...

Aashu POV
What the hell... Sab log piche kyu mud gaye? What is happening? And Raj.. now why the hell is he smirking at me? Avu bhi nervous lag rahi hai... ofcourse Abhi is continuously staring her... Wait is he going to kiss her??? Ohh Forget it Aashu I guess you should just concentrate on Raj... Why the hell am I addressing myself as mai mai nahi koi aur hu... Ehh what am I saying... I meant mai apne aap ko second person ki tarah kyu address kar rahi hu, I am first person na...!! Oh forget that first person and second person thing... Ye vaqt grammar sudharne ka nahi hai...!! Ye Raj aage aage kyu aa raha hai... I am walking backwards... ohh!! And this stupid wall... Yaha pe deewar kisne baandhi yaaar? matlab jahan dil chahta hai wahan deewar bana dete hain... Ye bhi koi baat hoti hai bhala?? Mazak hai kya deewar banana? Ehh... Come on Aashu... Tu Avu ke room mein hai aur Avu ki room deewar se nahi to kya phool patto se bani hogi... Wait and mai itne lame jokes kyu crack kar rahi hu... I mean soch rahi hu...? Why am I even talking to myself... Shit!! He is leaning on me and I cannot say a word... Mera muh hi nahi khul raha... I think I know what is he upto and well honestly I too want it... But!! But...!! But vut chhod Aashu stop lying to yourself atleast... matlab pehle tu hi chahti thi na ke woh tujhme interest le... ab jab le raha hai to tu but but kar rahi hai... This is what you wanted since 2 bloody long years but your uninterested stupid boyfriend...!! Usko kabhi kuch feel nahi hua kya? Finally...!!! I guess finally today is the day... A slight smile carved on my face...