Day 5:P.E

Today was P.E class so we decide that our assignment was to make our own P.E like Cosplay Costume (yes the principal agreed) so i made a bnha coatume and i cosplaid as Deku Aika-san cosplayed as Uraraka Sayori cosplayed as Tsuyu and Natsuki cosplayed as Momo all of us were from bnha so that made me very happy the teacher said that we were gonna play dodgeball we faced off another club "The Japanese Otakus" their leader Carol-Chan a very skilled athlete i didn't get all their names since they all were pretty useless surprisingly Carol-Chan beat all of us we were amazed by her skill of offense and defense "Good game everyone!!!" She shouted we all congratulated her except for Aika-san she is a sore loser she was just mad we decided to skip the rest of P.E Aika-aan and i were talking and Sayori and Natsuki decided to take a nap while we were talking someone accidentally threw the dogdeball at Aika-san in the head and she accidentally kissed me we were both blushing a lot good thing no one saw us or else that would spark some rumors.me and Aika san were silent for the rest of the day until the bell rang and we all went home except for Sayori and Natsuki who were still asleep(we forgot to wake them up).