Suho's Confession

Suho's POV

Suho had just woke up from his sleep and was dreading today. He had meet with Lay last night as just to hangout but then things got heated.

*Flashback

"Seriously Suho, you need to go out with that Britney chick. She's hot. I don't know how you don't want to get with that," Lay said as they were watching a movie. Suho just sat silently beside Lay pondering in if he should confess or not to him.

Him and Lay had been friends for a while and Suho had come to develop feelings for his friend. He didn't want to ruin their relationship by telling him how he felt but he needed to get how he felt off his chest.

"Hey, did you hear me?" Lay said as he waved his hand in front of Suho's face. "You're out if it man." Lay turned back to the movie and started to watch it again. Suho was still trying to think of a way to tell his best friend how he felt.

He was looking down at his hands. They were knotted together. He was so nervous! "Umm.... Lay? I don't know how...," he started to say. Lay looked at him and saw that something was bothering him.

Lay put is hand on Suho's shoulder as a friendly gesture but it felt like more to Suho. "What is it, Hyung?" Lay said looking at Suho. Suho couldn't look up from his hands. He just stared at them. He started to mumble but it was incoherent. "I-i... Lay....," he said trying to build up his courage to tell Lay his feelings.

"Yea," Lay said trying to figure out what could be bothering his friend so much to turn him into this nervous mess. "Is something bothering you, Hyung?"

"No... umm... it's just that... I like you," he rushed the last words out hoping Lay didn't hear what he said. But at least he had said how he felt.

Lay started to laugh and he dropped his hand. "Haa~~ I think I miss heard you! Can you repeat that?"

Suho hesitated. Why was he laughing? Suho felt like crying but he kept a strong front. "Lay, I said I like you. I have for some time now and just didn't know how to tell you. But I don't want this to ruin our relationship," Suho bravely stated. He watched Lay's reaction.

Lay was smiling when Suho started to talk but his smile faded. Did he really just hear what he thought he heard?! Suho likes him? This didn't make any sense. They are friends. He looked up at Suho and Suho was teary eyed. Great now his Hyung was going to cry. "Umm... I think I need to go. I've got some homework I need to catch-up on. Bye." And Lay left just like that. Suho turned off the tv and the tears started to fall. He went to bed crying.

*End of Flashback

Suho got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to check out his appearance. His face was tear stained and his hair was a mess. He had cried himself asleep. He felt painful still and wanted to cry more but he didn't. He hopped into the shower and in 25 minutes he was done and ready for school. Good thing he had a hour till then.

He left his house and went on a walk until he found a cafe. He ordered a bagel and iced coffee. Sitting outside, he thought of school and how he would have to see Lay. He sat there thinking about what happened last night too. He didn't get any sleep last night thinking about it. He felt this heavy feeling in his heart when he thought about Lay. He wanted it to go away.

When he was finished he left and started to head in the direction of the school. He still had plenty of time but he wanted to try to get there early to avoid Lay. He was two blocks away when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Chen.

"Hey Suho," Chen said with a big grin that he always had plastered on his face. Suho looked back to the sidewalk and continued walking, not even answering Chen. It was a sunny day and there was a slight breeze. Usually Suho didn't like the wind because it ruined his hair but today he didn't care.

"Hey is something wrong?"Chen asked concerned. Chen and Suho were best friends. They were closer than him and Lay. Chen knew about Suho's crush on Lay. He didn't judge him and Suho appreciated it. Suho looked at Chen. He felt like crying.

"I finally told Lay last night.....," Suho said with a mumble. Chen was surprised. He knew Suho was brave but not that brave. Chen started to smile again. He patted Suho's back.

"That's good right? I mean he knows how you feel. What did he say?"

"He said that he thought he had homework to do and he just left like that. I didn't get no sleep last night cause I worried about it all night and I just don't know." Suho felt his eyes water. A tear fell down his check. He quickly wiped it away so Chen wouldn't see it.

Chen embraced Suho with a much needed hug. "I'm so sorry. I thought it would go better but I'm sorry!" Suho then burst out in tears. He cried like that for five minutes till he pulled away from Chen.

"It's fine," Suho said releasing himself from Chen's embrace. He wiped his swollen eyes. They started to walk again. They were talking when they rounded the corner and saw the school. "You what? I feel like ditching today. You wanna join me?"

"Sure anything for my friend." Chen smiled. They walked away and didn't give the school another look.

(Hi, this is my first fanfic and I hope you like it so far! Thanks for reading.)