Chapter 27

Dakota's POV
I came home and Jamie followed. We're now sitting in front of the dining table with my mom.

"Jamie, what do you do for a living?", my mom asked harshly.

"Mom!", I whined.

"I am managing our businesses.", Jamie answered.

My mom nodded with a smile.

"You know, I just wanna secure my daughter's future, and also your child's.", my mom said.

"I know Ms. Griffith, I completely understand.", Jamie responded.

"I am also your mom now, call me mom.", mom said.

I cringed a bit but yeah, we'll get used to this.

"I'll plan the wedding immediately.", Jamie said seriously.

"Jamie, you don't have to rush.", I said with a weak smile.

"I want to marry you and I've been waiting for this moment. Remember when I came here really drunk? I was thinking about my feelings and how I will confess it to you. I can't help myself so I just drank and drank.", Jamie admitted.

"I love you...", he added.

"I know, you already told me that.", I said with a smile.

"What?", he said as he widened his eyes.

"Yes, that time also when you were so drunk.", I explained.

"What? I thought I was just thinking about it. I-", I cut him off by a kiss.

"I'll leave.", my mom said while chuckling.

We pulled away as my mom left.

"So...", he said with a huge smile.

"Hmm?", I asked.

"Maybe we could uh you know, enjoy ourselves.", he said with a grin.

"Are you kidding? I know what you're thinking and no Jamie.", I said with a big disapproval on my face.

"I was just kidding around. You're mine now Kota.", he said as wiggle his brows.

"I'm yours Jamie.", I said as I sat on his lap and kissed him slowly and passionately.

Author's POV

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Your tummy is growing really fast.", Melanie said.

"Yes mom, if this is a girl, I'll call her Aphrodite and if it's a boy, I'll call him Zeus.", Kota said with a huge smile on her face.

"I love that babe.", Jamie said rubbing Kota's growing tummy.

"So when are you to going to be married?", Stella asked.

"Before the baby come out.", Jamie said.

"We're not gonna have check ups, so it'll be a surprise.", Kota said.

Stella and Melanie frowned.

"I know, I'll take care of myself mom, and also Jamie will.", Kota said while side hugging Jamie.

TWO MONTHS LATER

"All things for the wedding are prepared.", Stella said with a huge smile and a thumbs up.

"Thank you so much Stella. I'll owe you one sissy!", Kota said with a big smile also.

Melanie came in the room.

"Where's Jamie?", Melanie asked.

"Preparing the foods.", Kota said.

"I wanna talk to you.", Melanie said.

"Should I leave you two?", Stella asked.

"No, you can stay.", Melanie said.

"So, you'll be married in one month.", Mel added.

Suddenly, tears fell down through her cheeks.

"Mom, don't cry. I'm old enough.", Kota said with an encouraging smile and tone.

"Sorry, I just wasn't so ready for this. It's been how many years and now, you'll gonna be married. I can't believe my first baby girl will be a mother and a wife already.", Mel said while wiping her tears.

"Mom, I'll always be your girl, okay? I love you so much.", Kota said hugging her mom so tight.

"I love you too Dakota.", Mel said.

"Sis, I wish you all the best. I swear. I'll fucking miss every single things we're doing back when you were single. And hey, I promise, I'll be a good aunt!", Stella said joining our hug.

"Thank you for the support.", Kota said.

"Don will attend, he said.",  Mel said.

Dakota jumped with joy and she immediately called her dad.

"Dad?", she said.

"Yes sweetie?", he said.

"You'll be attending my wedding!!!", she squeeled.

"Of course I will. I wouldn't miss it. I'll miss everything but not that.", he said happily.

"Thank you dad, I love you so much!", Kota said.

"I love you too my daughter.", he said.

"I'll be there 5 days before your wedding next month, okay?", he added.

"Okay dad, bye!", she said as she hang up the phone.

"Let's eat.", Mel said.

They all went to the kitchen and saw what Jamie has prepared.

"Looks yummy.", Kota said looking at Jamie.

"You meant food right?", Stella asked.

"Uh.. Yeah yeah.", Kota said while giggling.

"Can't wait to marry you.", Jamie said.

"Aw that was sweet!", Mel said with a smile.

"Yes it is, so is the dessert, can't wait. Let's eat.", Stella said and the rest giggled.

They all ate their foods, they were so full and contented. Not just because of the food but because of the love.

Author's Note:
This chapter is really short. Anddddd I wanna inform you all that this story is soon to end, maybe 3 or 4 more chapters. All in all, thank you for your support. It's been a long journey with you guys. I love you so much. 💗