Prologue

Vampire's Strongest and a Werewolve's Alpha,
A blood hunters,
Powerful and the strongest beasts that lives in a divided parts of Hazelwood Forest.
Who fights for her blood turns out fighting for her soul.

Who would she choose?

The guy with Green eyes or Red eyes?

Blue Moon or Red Moon?

An Alpha or the Strongest?

Meet Veronica Blaze a Famous Teen Actress from Los Angeles, California, She grew up Spoiled but innocent.

She was sent at London after her mother's death.

London is where she was unknown to everyone.

And because she was from a wealthy family, it's hard for her to find a job while continuing her studies and raise herself alone.
At school she was also a victim of bullying. She cries every night before going to bed.

But her life changed when she was lost at the Hazelwood forest and was captured by a beast.

~~~~~~~~
Hey wattpaders! Thanks for trying to read this story and it's my very first time na magsulat ng ganitong genre and thank you din sa mga readers ng ibang stories ko and you know guys? It's really fun while I'm writing every chapters of my story. Minsan may mga trials din, like you accidentally deleted what you've just wrote, published a uncompleted chapters and more... But lahat ng authors ay ginagawa ang lahat para matapos ang mga ginawang stories nila. And readers, writing stories with alots of votes and reads makes an author proud and inspired.
If you want them to continue writing some stories, inspire them.

Welcome to my New Fantasy Story!
Feel the kilig and heartbreaking moments here Soon.♥