LOANN Profile

LOANN (로안) is a soloist under Tone8do. He debuted October 28th, 2018 with 'Scene;'.

LOANN Fandom Name:
LOANN Official Colors:

LOANN Official Sites:
Instagram: @loann_officialtone8do
Instagram (company): @tone8do
YouTube: Tone8do

Stage Name: LOANN (로안)
Birth Name: Chaeyoon Kim (채윤 김)
Korean Name: Kim Chaeyoon (김채윤)
Birthday: November 3rd, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 177 cm (5'10")
Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Nationality: Korean

LOANN Facts:
– He immigrated to Australia when he was in second grade.
– He has studied in Australia, Germany, South Korea and in Boston, Massachusettes.
– He went to Boston Berklee College of Music at the age of 18, he studied arranging, mixing, and majored in electronic production and design – a major that was highly competitve for the slected few, and he studied various genres of music: EDM, Country and Jazz (NAVER).
– He has a lot of favorite colors, but if he had to pick, his favorite color is Purple because he thinks it's unique and stands out.
– His biggest inspirations are Ty Dolla$ign, Kehlani, and Bryson Tiller – mostly hip-hop musicians.
– After returning to South Korea, he became a producer for Tone8do and was referred and recommended byt the main producer on Tone8d0 'Melody9' to become a singer (Melody 9 is a K-Pop composer who has composed and produced music for Shinhwa, After School, Teen Top, and Psy.
– LOANN has proved himself to be a producer of Tone8do (NAVER).
– He is the first artist to debut under Tone8do.
– He started off doing covers.
– He speaks both Korean, English, and Chinese.
– When he's not working hard, he says that he likes to work out or playing video games.