His Baby Sister (OHSHC Fanfic, OCx?)

Name: Tukiko Morinozuka

Gender: Female

Age: 16 (14 in the Prologue). Her birthday is October 11th.

Appearance: Dark brown hair and slightly dark brown eyes that she somehow received from her cousins' side (Genetics?). About 5"2.5, she's slightly taller than Haruhi. She is always wearing weird outfits, never wearing quite the same one. She made a deal with Principal Suoh that she would wear her uniform once every two weeks

Personality: A loud, boisterous, first year. She's a huge pervert. Even more so than the twins and unlike her brothers and cousins, has no skills within the martial arts department. Tukiko studies mostly the arts of painting, photography, and dancing. She can still do the basic defense motions, such as kicking, punching, and elbowing. (More will probably be added more later on.)

Family: Takashi Morinozuka (Big brother), Satoshi (Younger brother), Akira Morinozuka (Father), mother unknown. Yasuchika and Mitsukuni Haninozuka are her cousins (Yasu-kun little, Mitsu-nii bigger) and her uncle Yorihisa Haninozuka.

Back story: After the event that takes place in the Prologue, Tukiko went to a boarding school in Paris so she could learn a few tips about the designs from Frances' history. Soon 2 years have passed on and she is heading back home to enroll in the Ouran High School area.

Weapons: Hands, feet, elbows, and her shoes or sketchbook.

Other Details: Tukiko absolutely adores chocolate and cheesecake. Whenever someone tries to take them away from the brunette, she bites their hand. Mitsu-nii learned that the hard way when he wanted to try it.