Chapter 3: the ultimate weapon

y/n pov :

As we enter the class, we saw the weird man with the screw in his head with on his table A WHITE SHARK ??, 'WTF !!!!!' I though as Alice look at me with fear on her face.

'' Ah finally, you guys show up at the best time! I was about to ''study'' the inside of this beautiful fish but first of all I should introduce myself, My name is Stein and I will be your teacher for the year.'' He said in a happy tone He then continue '' But you too girls should introduce yourself to the class'' Me hating be the center of attention look over to Kid who gave me a reassuring smile, I respond to his smile by smiling too.
Alice then begun to introduce herself
'' my name is Alice Rivera and I'm a meister'' she said calmly as the Kuudere that she is I then said
''My name is y/n l/n and l'm a weapon, it a pleasure to be here'' I then bow and everyone was in awe for some reason.

Soul pov : 'man the fight from earlier still repeated in my head that girl was so pretty when she came to heal us me and Black Star why can I not stop thinking of her ?' I thought blushing. Maka wouldn't stop lecturing me for what I did earlier and keep saying that I had luck that this girl could heal me and Black Star. She then said
- "But it doesn't surprise me that they beat you after all she is an ultimate weapon."
-"An ultimate weapon ?"I said, beginning to be interested
-"yes, I did some research about that girl and her ability, I found out that an ultimate weapon is one of the most powerful weapon that ever existed and are very rare their ability can be equal to a Death Scythe without them having 99 kishin and 1 witch soul. They are the accumulation of all the weapon before them. Like Tsubaki could be an ultimate weapon but she doesn't have enough weapon transformation. Also nobody ever saw an ultimate weapon becoming a Death Scythe it just never happened." She said with a large book in her hand.
(A/n: I was thinking how Maka remind me of Hermione Granger like that)
As I was about to ask for more information the door open revealing Kid, the blue hair girl and the cute girl.
Professor Stein ask them to introduce themselves. The cute girl seem nervous and she look at Kid. He smile slightly at her and she respond to him by smile to which got me annoyed.
The blue girl introduced herself as Alice Rivera.
"My name is y/n l/n and I'm a weapon, it a pleasure to be here" she said while bowing.
I turn around and see Black Star blush at her.
He seems to notice me because he look at me. I glare at him and he glare back. While we were having our glaring competition, Stein told Alice and y/n to go take a seat. They decided to seat in front of me and Maka with Kid.
During The whole class,I was watching y/n
Author-san: Wow not creepy at all
Soul : Shut up your not better with Romano or Shuu Sakamaki😑
Author-san: *gasp dramatically and in horror😱...How did you know?
Soul: anyway let's go back to me
She is really cute with her long/medium/short h/c and her beautiful e/c eyes. Then I heard Maka sigh beside me.
"Seriously stop looking at her, your drooling all over the the table" she whisper in my ear.
I blush brightly and murmured that I wasn't looking at her like that. Maka rolled her eyes and said "Whatever you say"

Timeskip brought to you by Crona who don't know how to deal with this

Reader POV
Me and Alice walk back to Shinigami' office for the fight against Kid. I'm quite nervous about it because we will fight the son of the lord of Death. I'm sure he's really strong.
When we arrived at his office, I saw a pigtails girl with sandy blond hair, a girl with long black hair and professor Stein.
Lord of Death explains the rule to us.
Liz and Patty turn into their form, which is guns and land in Kid hands.
"Y/n, form 6" I nodded and turn into my usual form.