The end...?

Blaze's POV
"Whatcha doing?" I say as I walk into my room.
"Reading" Y/N answers still looking at something I can't quite see.
"What are you reading?" I ask as I sneak in behind her.
"A traveling book" She says closing the book at looking at the cover.
"Where do you want to travel to?" I ask sitting next to Y/N.
"It may sound silly..." Y/N says embarrassed. I smile to reassure her that it won't be.
"Sydney...Australia..." Y/N says hiding her face in my chest. I couldn't help but laugh that she was embarrassed.
"Hey...Blaze can I talk to you...alone" My mom says walking in as me and Y/N look.
"Yeah! I'll be right back Y/N" I say as I walk out the door and follow my mom.
MOM POV =3
As we enter the kitchen I'm thinking about how I would break it to Blaze.
"So what is it?" Blaze asks with his smirk.
"Blaze...we need to talk..." I say trying not to target the main subject.
"Sure..." Blaze says sitting down cautiously.
"I don't know how to break it to you but...we're moving..." I say trying to make Blaze exited.
"MOM WE CANT!" Blaze shouts and overreacts.
Y/N POV
I was getting thirsty so I decided to go get water but when I was at the top of stairs I heard arguing...Blaze and his..mom.
"HOW AM I GONNA TELL Y/N" I hear blaze whimper but still shout.
"YOUR JUST GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER BEFORE THEN OR SHE WILL GET EVEN MORE HURT!" I hear his mom say in a more bossy tone than normally.
"SHE CHANGED ME IN WAYS YOU COULDNT MOM! SHE MAKES ME...happy..." I hear Blaze whimpers turn into cry's. As soon as I hear stomps coming up the stairs I couldn't move. I just sit there frozen.
"Oh...hi Y/N!" I hear Blaze say with his most convincing smile.
"I-I'll just go to aphs...." I say as I get up and go to Blazes room to get my stuff.
"Y/N I-" I hear Blaze trying to say. As he begin to explain I blocked out every word because he broke our promise.
"I'll see you soon Blaze..." I say as I walk out the door.
"Y/N!" Blaze shouts as I walk down the stairs.
"Thanks for having me here Ma'am" I say to Blaze's mom as I walk out the door.
Blaze's POV
"MOM SHE HEARD US!" I say crying while picking up my keys to race after Y/N.
"Let her leave son...it's for the best" My mom says as she looks at her hands ,crossing her thumbs.
"But..." I say as I sit down on the couch as Luke prances out.
"Do any of you guys know where Y/N is?" Luke asks as he has a water gun ready. I couldn't help it I had to go after her. I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house.
As I was pulling into Aph's driveway I quickly get out of the car and knock.
I hear a, "I'LL GET IT!" And when she opened the door her face dropped.
"I don't want to talk Blaze..." Y/N says as she almost shuts the door. I stop the door with my foot as I peek my eye through.
"Well I do." I say as I force the door open.
"You broke our promise Blaze I don't want to talk!" Y/N says more firm.
"Look Y/N it's not my choice." I say door defense.
"It's obviously your choice if you had no decency to tell your mom no!" She says beginning to tear up in her voice.
"Y/N I'm-"
"No...don't say I'm sorry when you know at this time I don't want to talk" Y/N says but this time real tears are there.
"Blaze...just go pack..." Y/N says as she slams the door as I hear her drag her body on the door.
Is this...
The end....?