"What's wrong, Kla?" Techno asked.

"Nothing P'No. Waiting for you to prove to me. You were supposed to show me remember? I am supposed to sit and do nothing but watch." Kengkla said looking at his P'No. 

"But.. P'No is doing something Kla.." Techno bit his lips once more.

Kengkla just kept silent and sighed as he crossed his arms as if he did not hear what Techno said.

"Kla.. Kla don't angry... Phee said will prove.. Trust Phee na?" Techno pleaded Kengkla.

Kengkla still kept silent. Techno was just so desperate to get his Kengkla to say something, that he did the most shocking thing ever. 

Techno who was still sitting on top of Kengkla bent down towards Kengkla's neck and started sucking on it. He then put up a brave front and put his hands into Kengkla's boxers. This time it was Kengkla who moaned, "Ughh..Phee". He who never touched anyone else's lower part of body, just did. This time he threw his shame outside the window.

The sound was an indication of success. That means Kengkla was responding to him. So, Techno decided to be bolder and strip Kengkla of his boxers. As Kengkla was naked, Techno was still shy so he still decided to keep his shirt on. Techno's hand still went back to Kengkla's little junior and he started stroking it. As Kengkla moaned in pleasure, Techno who felt aroused started playing with his little brother too.

Sounds of grunts and moans filled the room. As they were about to cum, Techno stopped stroking. Both of them looked so flustered. Kengkla who was at his peak was at dazed too.

"Why did you stop, Phee?" Kengkla who was on his high just now was still blur on what just happened.

Techno just shook his head and said, "Nothing, now Phee is going to prove to Kla, Phee will put more effort into our relationship." He smiled as he looked at Kengkla.

Techno held on Kengkla's junior and slammed himself down on, directing Kengkla's little junior into his slightly wet asshole that was not lubricated nor prepared well. Unable to handle the splitting pain, Techno screamed, "ARGHH!!!!". Tears flowed down his eyes as he tried containing his pain.

Kengkla was too shock on what happened just yelled, "PHEE!"  as he held on Techno. Techno who was still in extreme pain, still cried out. He knows that even though he thought by slamming down would take down the time of being in pain when entering slowly, he never knew something without preparation would hurt that much.

Kengkla's little junior just entered him one quarter, it didn't even reach halfway. Techno who tried suppressing the pain tried pushing it in more but to no avail due to the extreme pain. he felt like dying, but he can't lose Kengkla.

Kengkla who saw his P'No in pain and saw what the stupid older guy in front of him was trying to do, he told him, "P'No stop.. Don't hurt yourself.. Get off.."

Techno just shook his hand with tears in his eyes and tried again pushing it further but he couldn't handle the pain anymore and just fell on Kengkla shoulder and bit his shoulder. He sobbed and said to the younger one, "Don't leave Phee, Kla.. Don't throw Phee from your life.. Phee will prove to you.." Techno just repeated it over and over again.

Kengkla who heard it stiffen himself and felt all guilty for making his Phee cry and do this.

"Phee, get off Phee." Kengkla said in a gentle tone and tried pushing Techno off. Techno just shook his head, refusing to do so.

"Phee, you are in pain. Kla trust Phee. Kla won't leave Phee. Come, get off.. We can put some medicine.. You're hurt.." Kengkla said in a gentle tone to Techno.