The mommy vs the science teacher

Rena's POV

The door to the classroom bust open. A very flustered Crystal came in. Her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing heavy. Mr. Payne looked up from his paper and looked at her. "Nice to meet you Miss?" "Miss Mathews." she answered quietly. "Well now that all of my class is here I can give you your assigned seats." he smiled and looked back at his computer. He's so adorable! I thought to myself. He was clicking a few things on his computer till he found what he was looking for. The projector came to life and the screen came on.

Our photos came up on the screen showing us were to sit. I was in the front on the fourth row. Brooklyn was on the third row in the middle. Keisha on the second row right next to her. Roxi was on the first row in the back. Crystal was behind me. I looked behind me and saw that Brook and I would be able to talk. She was only a few seats away. I smile and look back up to the front. "Okay class. You're in your new seats and I'm your new teacher. My name is Mr. Payne. I'm one of the five new teachers and I'm looking forward to this year." Mr. Payne and I made eye contact for a second before he looked away to the other students. This man was a capital F-I-N-E fine!

"Hey Rena stop drooling." Brooklyn told me. I turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not Crystal." I replied with a chuckle. "Hey! I don't drool over teachers." Crystal complained. "Oh that's right you just flirt with them in front of everyone." Roxi yelled. Everyone turned to her with a what the fuck look. She shurgged and pointed to us. "Look at them not me." they turned their heads to look at us.

Mr. Payne even looked our way. "Are we missing something?" he asked. I shake my head no "Nothing very interesting. Unless you want to know about Crystal's love life." I tell him. "You call that a love life?" Keisha laughed. "Wait... Crystal has a life? Since when?" Brooklyn asked. Her, Keisha, and Roxi started to laugh. "Oh ha ha guys very funny. Can we just get on with class?" she asked Mr. Payne. "Only if you're finished." he told her. We all nod. He says his thanks and walks over to the board.

"You are very welcome Mr. Payne." Brooklyn said laughing. He raised an eyebrow at her. She just smiles at him and waved. He rolled his eyes and looked at the board writing something down. I watched as his hand wrote neatly on the board. "Okay so today we're just going to talk about the rules and all of that." "I DON'T WANT TO GO SCHOOL I JUST WANT TO BREAK THE RULES!" Brooklyn screamed. Mr. Payne looked at her with a shock expression, "Are you quite done Miss Jarvis." Brooklyn just laughed, "Not even close."

Mr. Payne just rolled his eyes. "Well I suggest you stop now." Brooklyn just smirked slightly and shrugged. Mr. Payne kept talking about his rules and what the plan was for this year. "Guys stop really it was nothing. He just wanted to talk to me!" Crystal was complaining. "Aw look her cheeks are reddening. Look at her blush." Roxi said. "Are you and the math teacher having a fling?" Keisha said laughing lightly. "Our little Crystal is finally breaking some rules!" Brooklyn yelled.

"Will you three either shut up or get out!" Mr. Payne yelled. At my girls. Oh I don't think so. I slammed my hands on the top of my desk and slowly stood up. "How about you shut up Mr. Payne or ask nicely. Don't you dare raise your voice and demand it to my girls." I walked away from my desk and walked towards him. "Who do you think you are little lady?" Liam asked bewildered. "Their best friend. So how about you change your tone of voice." I glare at him. "First off you will not tell me what to do. Second they, especially Brooklyn is just a disrespectful little girl who needs to get punished. The other two are little followers who need to drop her and-" I was done. My hand flew and collided with his cheek. I heard a gasp from someone and a laugh from another. Crystal and Keisha.

In the corner of my eye I saw Brooklyn heading for the door. As she reached for the door it busted opened. A blonde guy ran in. The new gym teacher I believe. "Hey Liam! You'll never guess. Oh... I see something is going on." "Niall out." "Brook sit down." Mr. Payne and I said sternly at the same time. "We'll talk later." He said and left. "Damn okay." Brook said and walked back to her desk.

"Did you just hit me?" he asked. I smiled "Yeah I did. I'll proudly do it again if you say anything about them. You don't know what Brooklyn has been through. You don't know the bond we all have. So if you ever say anything like that again I will unleash doom upon you." Roxi began to then chant "Doom on you. Doom on you. Doom on you." Mr. Payne smiled at me "Well played Rena well played." The bell rang signaling for us to leave. "That's your cue. I'll see you tomorrow." We continued to stare at each other. "Let's go." Keisha cleared her throat and pulled me away.